Path of Exile's Future Plans

"
Yall are sitting here busting jokes with this announcement..

meanwhile the game is fk'n dying & your community has hated the past 3-5 leagues.

Typical GGG priorities.

You heard this hater? you're not allowed to have fun GGG you have to work 24h/day because this random dude has a more than probably sad life and he has to spread hate somewhere else.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Uniques chasing players actually sounds a little terrifying. Worse than having azurite stuck to your boot, I can imagine opening a few reward types and having 15+ trash uniques chasing you everywhere you go. If you stop you can't move again without picking some of them up and if your inventory gets full you'd just get stuck in once place with nowhere to click.
10/10 shitpost, I want more.
Is secret cod level where the fishing rods are used?
bring back synthesis but unironically
Hard but fair
pls GGG: hard but fair:/
Its so frustrating to have a good build and then get killed away in 1/10sec without chance to do anything

You did some things so good this season - pls keep in mind: hard but fair

With all the armor, the new bottles, the new life nodes and all.
Its useless when you go through a red map without problems and then get killed from a leave who looks in your direction.
In the movie replay you are not even able to find the mini-moment where your life goes down, so quick...

Yes, some people love this - not me.

And it would be bad, when all your effort is only for some SM players...

i hope you read this even with your mask on and some water in the glass...
Always knew the future of POE was a joke.

Nerf mathil been on the board before.

Hahaha.
Did you try turning it off and on again?
"Rapsingle feat. 10 Cent"

damn this made me roll on the floor.
please stay awesome and as real as you are.
It's better to get lockdown before Halloween party, then to be locked in hospital after. (Or come back from the weekend to see that whole company HQ is closed and it will be available in two weeks. And your work computer is inside.)

Secret Tucan level...
this not matter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info