It's that spooky time of year and our Community Director, Bex, managed to drop in on a zoom meeting with Path of Exile's senior team members in the middle of brainstorming future plans for Path of Exile. She managed to get a screenshot to leak to the community before the ghosts in her internet disconnected her.

If you want to take a trip down memory lane, check out our Halloween meetings from 2015 and 2018.

Don't forget, our seasonal Halloween Microtransactions are still available and leave the store on Nov 15, 2021 5:59 AM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Id rather have Molten Strike resurre...oh
Last edited by Wyplosz88 on Oct 31, 2021, 3:41:32 PM
Yes nerf Molten Strike hard
Ahhhhhh.... another quality Halloween meeting!
LOL.
SHADOW_DIMIR
no news of lag in areas that are having many?
I was hoping for a line:

"Sirus and Maven get a kid and they call him Cain..."
FIX DAMN MAP STASH TAB OR GIVE US ANOTHER!!!
I liked a lot of the changes, base game feels better. League doesn't matter, it's temporary, I've been playing 8 years, so.

I'm playing less and less each league. I can't clear out standard because no ways to bulk liquidate.

Changing gear is too much of a chore because links and color system.

Party punish is still very real. Map drops aren't shared, warlords aren't shared, etc etc. Story is way way too long. The last 5 copy paste acts need to be removed, and maps need to be moved up to the end of act five.

Virtually everyone plays story as a chore to be done with.

Exp scaling just annoys everyone and people still get to lvl 100 day two so why even have it?

Exp punish is the same, all it does is crush build diversity. Let softcore be SOFT.

Your game is squid game chore. At this point I'm only here for my friends. And I'm slowly getting them used to other means of contact.

My spending here is less and less relevant to me. Sunk costs. You don't have much time. If you don't care, ok then. Because I'm starting not to either.

I spent the money on the guild bundle because finally guilds, I planned on slowly buying all the core packs, but... It's early days and 90% of my guild is already gone. Because it's still the same old poe.

If you're not deleting screens per second, your char is bricked. Too much bullet hell stuff. You can't tank because damage has to be absurdly high just to overcome the massive hp you've added over the years in a botched attempt to counter the memebillions builders.

I'm offering this almost dispassionately firmly believing it won't be done or read by anyone of consequence. But I managed to be on the first page of this lesser announcement so, I figured why not try.

Happy Halloween. Too bad all the good mtx are locked behind a time machine. You guys really manage to make everything feel disappointing and slimy. And it's literally your job to manage feelings.

You really need to include us much earlier in the planning stages.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Oct 31, 2021, 4:07:52 PM
I cried a little bit, thanks Bex!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info