why is there no monsters to kill in the scourge crap

i have almost no monsters spawning. what a great mechanic... ive only had 3 things drop in the scourge garbage. 3... im lvl 27 and literally had 3 scourge drops. is there any point in doing this?
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2021, 9:52:25 PM
Have you tried using the potential power of your crucible yet? Thats where the true benefits of the league lies.
i always have something in. ive not used anything from it.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
i have almost no monsters spawning. what a great mechanic... ive only had 3 things drop in the scourge garbage. 3... im lvl 27 and literally had 3 scourge drops. is there any point in doing this?

the clue might be your only lvl 27 lets see if you still saying this later ingame lol im lvl 60 and its op how many there are
Ya im around 60 now as well and they are dropping much more now
lvl 46. and ive never been this bored. im literally playing for 10 minutes and almost nodding off... previous leagues i would be almost into red tier maps by now. its just not fun.
Im just leveling up the crucible skills. I stopped bothering to put anything in it. Havnt worn a single item using it yet, so.... Ya kinda ho-hum so far. I'll see how they change it. If nothing else i'll just end up working on standard stuff if i find its not worth it. Giving it a chance in the hope that it becomes better later on.
lol! perhaps instead of trying to get through the content as quick as possible, slow down a bit and take the time to get to grips with the new league mechanics and the changes to the other content.

try leveling up the crucible, unlock more tiers, farm the new scourge crafting currencies as the scourge mode can be triggered multiple times in an area as long as there are enemies to fuel it.

it's not a race you have 3 months to get through it, you don't have to zoom through it in 3 days!
i cant stand lvling to maps. its boring doing the same thing 5000 times. ive deleted about 60 other toons all lvl 90+. i have fun mapping, heists and delving. my acct seems to have a really bad seed this league. ive only had the longest layouts. no short ones. i cant even get a pair of boots with more then 10 ms. lol its just rough.
itz TAXI, on a small community that is console PoE it's super cringe that you're trying to RP a redditor here, maybe wait until we are as big as the PC community and then you can get all the attention you need and troll a lot of people to your heart's content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info