why is there no monsters to kill in the scourge crap

so talking about the game on the official forums means im a troll? ywnbaw
Last edited by itz TAXI on Oct 28, 2021, 7:38:41 PM
Without sounding too daft, can i get the meaning of RP a redditor? I am not familiar with the term. Just for my own future reference.
hes trying to say that im in a hugbox. where everyone agrees with me lol. almost everyone disagrees with me most of the time... i fight with most people on here lol.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
hes trying to say that im in a hugbox. where everyone agrees with me lol. almost everyone disagrees with me most of the time... i fight with most people on here lol.

Would most people know that term then? Goddamn im getting old. I still dont fully get it though? Whats RP specifically mean? Redditor im assuming has a reddit meaning?

You know full well i almost never agree with you :) Even when i do, i almost always disagree with the way you went about it, but such is your right to do so. So if its directed at me hes way off lol I dont hate ya though or even dislike you. Not a fan of the way you go about it is all. Lots of people dislike me.I sleep fine. Anyhoo back to the grind.

"
itz TAXI wrote:

That's 100% what I meant, although it's probably more like you BAIT people into arguments or 'fights' heh

"
itz TAXI wrote:
so talking about the game on the official forums means im a troll? ywnbaw

Well, more like you talk about YOUR opinion of the game, constantly.. and that's what gets boring, specially because is always negative. So you're either a negative nancy which is cringe as I said (particularly because we're too few on this section of the forums) or just acting like one to bait poor idiots like myself into these 'fights'.. :(

"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
Would most people know that term then? Goddamn im getting old. I still dont fully get it though? Whats RP specifically mean? Redditor im assuming has a reddit meaning?

RP = role play. And redditors gained the reputation of being these negative nancies (among other things) on the Internet
"
RP = role play. And redditors gained the reputation of being these negative nancies (among other things) on the Internet

Ok thanks for info. Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info