New Microtransactions: Celestial Tornado Shot Effect and Tavern Hideout

not bad
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
why so much more mtx for cyclone make please mtx from frostblades who have only one and then bad
"
Sarno wrote:
Finally I have somewhere to play Hearthstone!

Is this the part where the rest of the tavern explodes?

Edit:I do like how the celestial tornado shot and the tavern hideout looks though! Pretty neat!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
Last edited by Bass956 on Oct 28, 2021, 8:32:21 AM
Can we get a Shield Crush mtx?
Now just looks plain, boring and most of the time you can't even see what you are aiming at...pepesad.
Tnx GGG in advance.
Tavern HO needs a pool table decoration!!
Please add a mini Geralt of Rivia to the Inn, I mean Tavern hideout.
"
XSLDX wrote:
Why make tornado shot mtx when there's no way to play tornado shot? The infinitely stacking arrows stuck in walls still prevent any long fight with this skill and simulacrum just got 10 more rounds. Hurray :)

This is confusing/untrue - Grimro for instance still plays tornado shot into the absolute endgame.
The Tavern HO would be improved if it was more brightly lit. Dark and moody sucks. SunSpire is still the best.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I LITERALLY JUST BOUGHT THE STUPID PURPLE TORNADO SHOT FIGURING YOU WEREN'T GONNA MAKE A NEW MTX WHAT THE FLIP BRO
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
Kind of a depressing tavern. When I think of a tavern I think of a lively place like one you would find in Baldur's Gate or in Rivellon.

You have various npc hideout decos available who you can fill it up nicely with.

Yup, especially since you can always "add" more lightsources, there isn't any decorations that "subtract" light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info