If you're after a new style for your Tornado Shot or looking for a new place to hang out with your friends, we've just released microtransactions for you! The Celestial Tornado Shot replaces the regular look of the skill with a swirling sea of stars. The Tavern Hideout is a spacious new hideout set atop a rocky mountain, ready for you and your friends to chill out in after your adventures through Wraeclast. Check them out below or get yours here.

Thank you for your ongoing support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
tavern ho is nice
Kind of a depressing tavern. When I think of a tavern I think of a lively place like one you would find in Baldur's Gate or in Rivellon.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
cgexile wrote:
Kind of a depressing tavern. When I think of a tavern I think of a lively place like one you would find in Baldur's Gate or in Rivellon.

True. This seems more the kind of place Sir Charles of Bukowski would be closing down every night.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
A wonderful tavern for a band of Exiles, moody and dark as the world is to us all. A perfect place to gather for a drink, before contemplating the next map to conquer.
Please fix clipping with empyrean helm mtx and liege supporter pack armor, I bought both and the helmet clips horribly with the new supporter pack, and yet it is clearly one of the best combos.

Hard to buy new stuff when stuff I've already paid for is broken...and not getting fixed.
Finally I have somewhere to play Hearthstone!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
cgexile wrote:

You have various npc hideout decos available who you can fill it up nicely with.
"
Sarno wrote:
Finally I have somewhere to play Hearthstone!

Pull up a chair by the hearth!
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
Looks like they got inspiration from the Ye’ Old Tavern that was one of the top hideouts from the competition.
On my command, unleash hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info