3.16.0b (Royale)

"
Keenan007 wrote:
Please boost currency drops the game feels bad with no currency to trade might as well play SSF thats what the league feels like. NOT FUN

wtf?! maybe you just have to put a bit more efford in your gameplay.
you never supported ggg in any way like we can see but you tell them what to do to improve the game. try to read your post from a ggg developers perspective.

if your post is not sarcasm... dude idk maybe try a different arpg then. oh wait there is none that does a better job than poe... dammit
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
Will the tooltips ingame regarding sweep and fortify be updated aswell?
Could you tell me? Monster so fast !!!!!! How to play the BOSS of this map? How to fight the BOSS? There is no game experience
How fast does the monster run? How do you make slower players play? Have you ever played it yourselves? Have you ever experienced it?
noobs crying over currency drops xD in the meantime me farming HH in two days, git gud pls
"
Could you tell me? Monster so fast !!!!!! How to play the BOSS of this map? How to fight the BOSS? There is no game experience

What does that have to do with the Royale mode?

feelsRedditMan
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Prafer112 wrote:
noobs crying over currency drops xD in the meantime me farming HH in two days, git gud pls

It astounds me “NEW LEAGUE NEED DROP CURRENCY.”

Dude if you want currency interact more with Expedition and high currency mechanics. Scourge ain’t designed to drop currency lol.
Spoiler
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"

What does that have to do with the Royale mode?

feelsRedditMan

I mean that’s how Reddit works. They think they can come to these forums where we can actually verify their bullshit and it doesn’t work. They think going into everyt thread crying about the game will get them updoots when it just makes them look like entitled losers
Please consider adding more game modes and rotate them during weekends or events, there are quite a few game-mode ideas posted here or reddit aswell.
"
Judders96 wrote:
Anyone that is asking them to fix the main game instead of Royale, keep in mind they have a Royale event coming up.

this is path of exile, not path of royale. who cares about a royale event when there are so many issues with the main game. new mtx already flowing plus this. GGG really needs to get priorities in line as all they are doing is driving players away.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info