3.16.0b (Royale)

3.16.0b (Royale)

Game Mechanics
  • An optional boss fight spawns near the centre of the safe zone approximately 8 minutes after the beginning of the match. Players will be notified when it spawns and a minimap icon will point out its location to nearby players. Players who are able to kill the boss will be rewarded with a large amount of experience and guaranteed unique item drops.
  • The time taken for the circle to shrink for the first time has been increased from 45 seconds to 70 seconds, interpolating to the same 25 second time as previously for the final shrink.

Passive Skill Tree
  • Perpetual Motion no longer grants 10% chance to Dodge Attack Hits. It now grants 15% reduced Damage taken if you haven’t been Hit Recently, up from 10%
  • Blurred Form now grants +20% chance to Suppress Spell Damage instead of 10% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
  • Fanned Flames no longer causes Enemies ignited by you to have -10% to Fire Resistance, and the ignite chance it grants has been reduced from 25% to 20%
  • Wildfire Emissary’s ignite chance has been reduced from 25% to 10%

Gems
  • Elemental Hit now deals ~20% less damage to players
  • Sweep’s base attack speed has been increased from 70% to 80%
  • The number of additional arrows fired by Rain of Arrows has been increased from 12 to 15 at level 1
  • Searing Bond now deals ~40% more damage to players
  • The following gems have been updated in a similar way to their base game versions:
    • Fireball no longer has a bonus to ignite damage, and its chance to ignite has been lowered from 50% to 25%
    • Burning Arrow no longer has a bonus to ignite or stacks a burning debuff against ignited enemies, and its chance to ignite has been lowered from 50% to 25%. It now adds fire damage against burning enemies. It now deals ~20% less damage against players.
    • Incinerate’s final wave now deals 400% more damage with ignite, down from 800%
    • Spectral Throw mana cost reduced from 7 to 5 at level 1
    • Fortify Support no longer grants increased duration of fortification at levels above 1. It now grants supported skills 2% more hit and ailment damage for each level above 1.

Last bumped on Oct 28, 2021, 6:55:16 PM
It's nice that you bugfix royale for the players that plays this thingy, but could you please fix league first, where the majority of your playerbase is? Constant crashes, stolen portal's and bugged passives makes the game not so fun.

Better? Pls don't delete my post in an instant anymore
Please fix clipping issue with empyrean helm and the new liege supporter pack. I paid good money for them and they look awesome together!
Anyone that is asking them to fix the main game instead of Royale, keep in mind they have a Royale event coming up.
Please boost currency drops the game feels bad with no currency to trade might as well play SSF thats what the league feels like. NOT FUN
"
Keenan007 wrote:
Please boost currency drops the game feels bad with no currency to trade might as well play SSF thats what the league feels like. NOT FUN

this.

Game feels like SSF, literally no Currency, half of my Friends already stopped playing cause it feels so bad.
"
Methodmanx wrote:
"
Keenan007 wrote:

this.

Game feels like SSF, literally no Currency, half of my Friends already stopped playing cause it feels so bad.

i cant even start play this league becouse of game crashes 24/7 ........
pls fix bugs
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
SiAnKo wrote:
It's nice that you bugfix royale for the players that plays this thingy, but could you please fix league first, where the majority of your playerbase is? Constant crashes, stolen portal's and bugged passives makes the game not so fun.

Better? Pls don't delete my post in an instant anymore

Pretty sure they have different teams working on different things (:
Yeah, but these moops can't understand that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info