[3.16] Crit. Staff Cyclone + Stackwave Support, Millions of DPS

I used it as a league starter on xbox. It wasnt expensive but you have to follow the gearing he suggest as they all mesh together really well. Stormwall was tough with getting the prophecy then completing the map but i just asked for map help in global and some random person took me through his map. I still do not have the lab helm enchant after running it about 15 times so far. All in all its my favorite build
"
bobothewizard wrote:
I used it as a league starter on xbox. It wasnt expensive but you have to follow the gearing he suggest as they all mesh together really well. Stormwall was tough with getting the prophecy then completing the map but i just asked for map help in global and some random person took me through his map. I still do not have the lab helm enchant after running it about 15 times so far. All in all its my favorite build

Thank you for the advice, definitely running this one as my official leaugestarter :)
No problem, although I am unsure why in his pastebin build arc spell is in the weapon. Not sure if that works with cast on critical because there is no attack skill linked with it. Either way the build seems pretty good and plays nice and easy, pretty much one button.
Last edited by bobothewizard on Nov 19, 2021, 9:39:50 PM
Hello, this build looks really interesting and I plan to test it soon. Can you just tell me what you do with the bandits, help Alira with the multi and res or take the two passive talents? I would also like to know what you assign to masteries in the talent tree (nothing is selected with the pob).
Thanks in advance ;)
Hi, sorry for the delayed answer. I was quite busy last 2 weeks. I kill all bandits and take the 2 Skill Points.
I for sure take Armor Mastery for 30% reduced Critical damage. - I also reskilled some times the last week to get a feeling for some things after the updates to 3.16.

I added a new video with a very defensive skill tree. I fight the minotaurs on a rare map with strong pre/suffix. I also was talking about the skill tree.

Here is the current SKILL tree (POB Community Edition): https://pastebin.com/k9uYZH2T

Also the Video (only the minotaur, not the whole map)
Easy Minotaur!

Last edited by Turba on Nov 27, 2021, 7:00:49 AM
"
Turba wrote:
Hi, sorry for the delayed answer. I was quite busy last 2 weeks. I kill all bandits and take the 2 Skill Points.
I for sure take Armor Mastery for 30% reduced Critical damage. - I also reskilled some times the last week to get a feeling for some things after the updates to 3.16.

I added a new video with a very defensive skill tree. I fight the minotaurs on a rare map with strong pre/suffix. I also was talking about the skill tree.

Here is the current SKILL tree (POB Community Edition): https://pastebin.com/k9uYZH2T

Also the Video (only the minotaur, not the whole map)
Easy Minotaur!

Nice :)

What auras do you suggest using before getting enlighten support? I'm noticing the cast when damage taken, and cast on crit not activating because of mana issues (if I use all auras suggested, except vitality, I get 46 mana points left).
Other than that, everything is smooth, soon in red maps, and haven't died yet in maps :D
Hi, thanks for your response.

For me, I have ~75 Mana left. COC Costs about 45 Mana. Which both so should not a problem. Because of this I had skilled Vitality Aura only to Level 17!

I will also upload a new video - yesterday because of changed settings the wrong desktop was recorded, sorry for that!

I will leave a message here when the new video is uploaded. - There I also talk about the Skill-Tree and also mention something about the Mana Efficiency and the COC

:)
So guys: I think now it's the right Desktop with the Minotaur and Skill / Equipment Talk:
https://youtu.be/K4l41zuLOsU (The HD Version is not ready at the moment (in progress))

Last edited by Turba on Nov 27, 2021, 7:04:16 AM
Hi, What do you recommend for the pantheon.
Hi, Pantheon I at the moment have:

Major: Soul of the Brine King - Because of the "stun immunity" - but I think all others are also good.

Minor: Soul of Shakari for Poison reduction. But here also others are quite good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info