why i cant convert my maps?

Same here. I posted about the problem, which is: the capacity of the map stash tab was halved.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3188641/page/1

Theoretically you have do dump half of your maps to (maybe) be able to convert.
Im not going to do that.
The solution is buy a new map stash tab. Vendor your old maps then put them in new map stash tab. If you can’t fit them in? Fine, buy more map tab.
GGG is busy dealing with new league problems, new mtx, mystery boxes…
and will wait until the number of their maps stash selling go down to reply: Introducing quad maps stash tab.
The only thing you guys should do is continue to support GGG and wait for new patch and quad quad quad map stash tab.
Good luck standard players. Cheers!See
Yep, same problem... Please make our tabs remove-only and give us new ones...
Here's a solution, GGG:
Change the "Convert Maps" button (which seems to fail every time for one reason or another) to "Make this map-tab remove-only and give a new, empty map tab"
Should be simple to implement, and is guaranteed to work.

Might be abusable though, even though i don't really see the point in having multiple tabs full of maps.

Alternatively, just automatically make every map-tab remove-only when there's a new map series, no button whatsoever, and give people a clean map-tab for each old map-tab.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by cania on Oct 24, 2021, 4:23:13 AM
"
cania wrote:
Here's a solution, GGG:
Change the "Convert Maps" button (which seems to fail every time for one reason or another) to "Make this map-tab remove-only and give a new, empty map tab"

Might be abusable though, even though i don't really see the point in having multiple tabs full of maps.

Alternatively, just automatically make every map-tab remove-only when there's a new map series, no button whatsoever, and give people a clean map-tab for each old map-tab.

+1
"
cania wrote:
Here's a solution, GGG:

+1 here aswell (although this has been said many times before, because they always have the same problem with converting)
"
Shapemyst wrote:
"
cania wrote:
Here's a solution, GGG:

+1 here aswell (although this has been said many times before, because they always have the same problem with converting)

+1
They made pretty much all maps to convert to same maps even on T14-16 so u can't even convert them manually since u cant fit those same maps to map tab lol
Well designed thing, gj
Still doesn't work, please fix
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I will not play this game anymore if they wouldn't fix this bug.
I have a solution for this problem! GGG make 5000 map place for any map any tier, problem is solved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info