why i cant convert my maps?

"
tetomobile wrote:
Guys, the issue here is the reduction of Maps, so many of the previous ones convert to the same map resulting in not enough space.
there is only 1 way: manually remove and convert/upgrade them.

So whats the problem to show player the message with information where maps have collisions? Is it really so difficult to implement this feature? I have more than 8k maps, converting them manually is unreal
same here , can't convert !!!!!!!!!
"
acco73 wrote:
same here , can't convert !!!!!!!!!

and most maps are invisible in a map tab
+1 no one is fixing this issue? thousand of clicks is not pleasant
Cant convert maps , i dont want take them all out and try cause it will be too big waste of my time . But if i will must i will just skip game for few months :) I WILL NOT BUY NEXT MAP STASH TAB ONLY BECAUSE YOU FUCKED UP A THINGS .
Same problem, and I don't have enough space in my entire stash to manually convert all the tousands of maps in the Map tab. I think they want us to buy secondary map tabs and delay this on purpose...
Same problem :(
I tried all the ways I found on the forum:
- Delete all Elder and Shaper influenced maps
- Delete all unique maps
- Remove all Elder and Shaper guardians maps
- Delete ~2.5k maps
and yes, I'm not move it to another tabs but really delete them because I don't have so much free space in my tabs.
This thread have so much reply and we still don't get reply from ggg what we need to do. little advice for GGG "If Map Tab convert maps and they are more then 72, just DELETE THEM and it won't stuck.
If someone fix it plz let us know how did you do it.
Every league same thing, jesus
Why are TencentGGG showing such ineptitude still?

Is it really that difficult to implement a remove only failsafe for such "fringe cases" where Standard players have multiple maps converting to the same one???

Does no one test this damn scenario anymore before "$h!tting" the Atlas?

DO YOUR DAMN JOB PROPERLY FOR ONCE AND PRESENT A DAMN SOLUTION THAT WILL ALWAYS WORK NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU DECIDE TO "REWORK" THE DAMN ATLAS - OR REMOVE MAPS AS CURRENCY ITEMS AND SIMPLY HAVE THEM AS MASTER TOKENS AND LET US APPLY THE DAMN MODS ON THE DAMN MAP DEVICE ON USE...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"
Morgan_I wrote:
I tried all the ways I found on the forum:
- Delete all Elder and Shaper influenced maps
- Delete all unique maps
- Remove all Elder and Shaper guardians maps
- Delete ~2.5k maps
and yes, I'm not move it to another tabs but really delete them because I don't have so much free space in my tabs.
This thread have so much reply and we still don't get reply from ggg what we need to do. little advice for GGG "If Map Tab convert maps and they are more then 72, just DELETE THEM and it won't stuck.
If someone fix it plz let us know how did you do it.
Every league same thing, jesus

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info