why i cant convert my maps?

"
Iggy5150 wrote:
Same story again.

I've been suggesting GGG to create a remove-only tab with the excess of the conversion for a year of so. It would save them so many problems.

This patch is gonna be harder than ever since they removed nearly 50 maps from the atlas. I would be conservative with my expectations this time.

I'm not exactly getting my hopes up, and I am pretty much at the point where I would be fine with deleting the extra maps to get the usage of my tab back, but since that may involve deleting hundreds to thousands of maps I figure I would at least try to contact them first since that will take a stupid amount of time/clicks.
I have the same feeling, but last patch it took nearly 1 week until they came up with the list of "conflictive" maps, which btw required me to manually vendor hundreds of them and deleting like 2k from existence.

My current big map tab :) (16k maps)

I have a second one which is not converting either

With around 50 less maps in the atlas, perhaps 3 type of maps are converting into the same.

Last edited by Iggy5150 on Oct 23, 2021, 1:31:33 PM
Your T14 tab at the very least is gonna cause conflict, there are at least 10 maps that try to convert to shore. I stopped before I got through all the T14s, but at the very least arid lake, bog, canyon, colonnade, desert springs, dig, estuary, excavation, frozen canyon and fungal hollow all turn into shores. I know of at least 7 that turn into lava lake and 5+ on a couple other maps, I only got through Ivory tower before i stopped checking my T14s :/
7 turning into one completely deters me to try anything.

It seems that unlike temp league players, we the Standard players should take a break only at league start lol

@GGG when can we expect to have a definite solution for this problem? I assume that you've been super busy these weeks with all the changes, but sorry, when a very well known issue persists for so long, is because the problem has not been addressed correctly. This should be a priority.

If you can't come up with a definite solution, can you do what you did some leagues ago (don't remember which one exactly)? A lot of maps were lost in a conversion process, and you retrived them back to us in a remove-only tab weeks later. I'd be personally super happy with a workaround like that. Specially because this time I'm gonna lose hunders of maps with the smaller atlas anyhow.
having the same problem. be strong, boys o>
I have the same problem. Have tried all the workarounds suggested. Not enough space to manually perform the conversion even if I wanted to.
still unable to convert maps. please fix this
Guys, the issue here is the reduction of Maps, so many of the previous ones convert to the same map resulting in not enough space.
there is only 1 way: manually remove and convert/upgrade them.
Removing from map tab maps that were removed in 3.16 should help, but that might take long time in some cases.
same problem here,

dont have the joy to per hand remove thousand of maps:)

too sad...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info