[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

"
bex_HB wrote:
"
wengfrecrixs wrote:
can someone explain to me how the lethal pride jewel work ? I never use something like that before .

it has a pool of random "modifiers" it applies to notables around the area it covers.

you only can see the result "ingame", and it applies only if you have allocated to notable. here a screenshot example of mine where i marked the "lethal pride" addition to the notable.

... you can re-roll lethal prides with divine orbs
... the number is somewhat linked to the rolls, but in fact does not help you at all when trading them ( so get a random one and maybe some divines to start off ).

gl, hope this makes it clear

hi , thanks for your explanation . I got what you said .
I saw a lot of ppl play with farrul fur , is that mandatory ?
right now I am still in white map for lvling gems , my LS only hitting the enemies in front of me , is it cuz of I didn't allocate the piercing shot or no pierce 2 target mod in my equip or is LS juz work like that ?
"
wengfrecrixs wrote:

right now I am still in white map for lvling gems , my LS only hitting the enemies in front of me , is it cuz of I didn't allocate the piercing shot
or no pierce 2 target mod in my equip or is LS juz work like that ?

Well ... i ask myself something the same about the armour ... going farruls + cats stealth on ring VS. crit + power charge rare chest ...

Unfortunately the thread seems kind of dead in comparison ( might be overall problem of the league ^^ )

got like 20ex now but you know what :
actually no idea at all what to upgrade next - simply seems like everyone does it different, i have no clue about direction.
Last edited by bex_HB on Nov 28, 2021, 9:14:40 AM
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
wengfrecrixs wrote:

right now I am still in white map for lvling gems , my LS only hitting the enemies in front of me , is it cuz of I didn't allocate the piercing shot
or no pierce 2 target mod in my equip or is LS juz work like that ?

Well ... i ask myself something the same about the armour ... going farruls + cats stealth on ring VS. crit + power charge rare chest ...

Unfortunately the thread seems kind of dead in comparison ( might be overall problem of the league ^^ )

got like 20ex now but you know what :
actually no idea at all what to upgrade next - simply seems like everyone does it different, i have no clue about direction.

I have used Farrul's Fur (previous League) & now I'm using the Ghost Dance notable with crit, 11% extra maximum life, gain 10% of maximum life as extra energy shield body armour. Both builds are nice. All charges stay up permanently with the Farrul's Fur + a less duration gem linked to Aspect of the Cat. The Ghost Dance build seems to have better survivability, but then again the entire skill tree changed this league. The damage is great with the Ghost Dance, extra energy shield body armour too. If you go Farrul's Fur you will have to change other items to max your resistances.

*one thing I'll add is that I loved the look of the character with Farrul's Fur, but that has nothing to do with gameplay.
I got lucky on my double gem corruption, so I have a 21/20 Anomalous Vaal Lightning Strike. Do I still need the +3 pierce helmet enchant? If stacking +5 pierce is a waste, what enchant should I got for? Herald of Ice damage, Anger reservation, or something else?
"
TakeItEZ wrote:
I got lucky on my double gem corruption, so I have a 21/20 Anomalous Vaal Lightning Strike. Do I still need the +3 pierce helmet enchant? If stacking +5 pierce is a waste, what enchant should I got for? Herald of Ice damage, Anger reservation, or something else?

2 Should be ok for most content, but be aware that the +2 pierce from the gem only applies to the Lightning Strike Skill and not the Vaal Lightning strike skill so can feel bad at times. I would keep the pierce on the helmet
"
Adders79 wrote:
"
TakeItEZ wrote:

2 Should be ok for most content, but be aware that the +2 pierce from the gem only applies to the Lightning Strike Skill and not the Vaal Lightning strike skill so can feel bad at times. I would keep the pierce on the helmet

Hmmm, but I only use Vaal version for single target burst (e.g. bossing), so it sounds fine to me.
After 2 days of mapping , I just don't feel like investing in to this build anymore .
the reason is

the garbage design of this lightning strike skill which obstacles absorb all your attacks and the skill is so buggy that sometime monster within the attack range are not getting damage even i am 100 % acc rating .

the gears in market is getting ridiculous expensive due to it's raise of popularity and with further upgrading of gear , I don't think the damage output is going to be good , not worth .
"
wengfrecrixs wrote:
After 2 days of mapping , I just don't feel like investing in to this build anymore .
the reason is

the garbage design of this lightning strike skill which obstacles absorb all your attacks and the skill is so buggy that sometime monster within the attack range are not getting damage even i am 100 % acc rating .

the gears in market is getting ridiculous expensive due to it's raise of popularity and with further upgrading of gear , I don't think the damage output is going to be good , not worth .

Really? I love Lightning Strike & don't have any problems with it--in fact it feels better than ever in 3.16, but good luck to you.
Well, the obstacles in scourges are quite annoying so it's not really good for 3.16 in my view but I know that once I got the +1 strike skills mod on my gloves, mapping felt sooo much better.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Hey there,

Would really appreciate some help with improving my current build.

POB: https://pastebin.com/347zh9Ez

Struggling to get my life above 5k atm and can't really find any areas where I'm missing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info