Communication and the Sacred Orb

Noice
I'm excited about the existence of the sacred orb. As a crafter of my own gear, if i need something to min max late game to keep the grind fresh, this will be helpful. Some crafts are too expensive or way too unlikely to be able to improve after you have it finished.
People will always find something to complain about, this is a basic addition to the game but the responses act as if it's the end of the world. The price of having an enjoyable and successful game that tries to improve on itself 4 times every year without skipping a beat seems to be endless criticism from a bunch of whiny nerds
What is the point of this? Why not just give a 7.5% buff to defense. You guys clearly lost your own identity and going full Diablo clone mode. If someone wanted to play diablo they would play D2R. LISTEN TO COMMUNITY... if there is an outrage, there is a good reason for it. 3.16 is your last chance to get things on the right track, don't mess it up.
Weak
Last edited by ivchekal on Oct 11, 2021, 11:28:44 PM
1 in a million... So what your saying is theres a chance!
tainted orbs...

it'll be stinky orbs if there's no slot !
So these orbs seem pretty worthless.
99% of times it will be cheaper to buy a perfect base or even a perfect base that's been crafted.
Like the only time you would want these orbs is when you are crafting on items with drop-only mods - like delve spectre chests or gear with temple mods.

But i don't understand why everyone's complaining so much about the new quality. I think its not that bad and since its just bases - it will actually give casual players a chance to pick up something valuable on the ground from time to time.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Oct 11, 2021, 11:49:21 PM
I am personally disgusted with most of the additions to Scourge so far...

We wanted more access to good gear, so far all I see them adding new gear that is harder to get and even harder to perfect.

You know what, F this... I have no job and play all day and I still cannot get everything done in a league there is soooo much. It is exhausting.
"we've been working hard at improving our communication so that we are more transparent"

You keep saying this... but always after a backlash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info