Communication and the Sacred Orb

this entire thing was not needed at all but ok lets have another thing roll on my item so we start whining about BASE rolls too now and have 8390213789 different prices for each item
I simply can not understand your way of thinking, and again you do not listen to everything the user has tried to count you, through several leagues. and especially the last league, where you have ruined the playing value for a lot of players.
In short ... We do not need new stupid inventions, other kinds of curence, other kind defens or evasion on amor. now try to understand the problems with mana bottles and other nerf, and get it fixed so we can play the builds we like. Try to focus on a fun league, and a super mechanics that we have not seen before, this is where challenges lie, and that is what we like so much in POE that others do not have.

There's way too much between the good leagues, and way too many changes on stupid, currence, orbs, and through the last leagues, many more orbs, oils and shit to the game, so no one knows what it's all about anymore. keep it simple, it's everything we ask for so we can play and have fun.

After your Closter jewels came into play, it has also become almost impossible to make a build, without closter jewels, it has also ruined your skill tree significantly. again .. keep it simple, and let us have some fun.
I know some builds are too strong now and then, but who cares..we are here to play.
I just recently joined PoE, paid a support pack cause I think you guys are absolutely worth it. Glad there's still active development. It's easy to see why people wouldn't like a change like this. It reminds me of Battle.Net Windforce shouts with insane real money trades for that 1% min/max on a unique...I personally don't care too much and still very much like the game but I also am not psyched by this.

I hope you get the revenue off of this the way you intended. I was about to say that it might be targeted towards microtransactions, but you don't even sell currency (thank god). So I don't really see the point. Sure, keep highly invested people busy and investing in the economy,...but,...oh well. It's very likely that people will just not craft low quality bases and pricing will be more vague/skewed towards higher prices overall even more than it is now. Is that the idea?

Also: Dear lord, kids, guys, girls and grown-ups,...what's with all the hating?...There's other ways to give feedback...
"
Cobbo wrote:
A solution to a self-made problem

nice

"
SJGRello wrote:
"
The Sacred Orb is more than three times rarer than an Exalted Orb

Yeah what the fuck GGG?

^
I love this game and all the efforts GGG does to make it new, exciting, and interesting. This game is unique and it makes me sad to read all these comments people have been posting... when did this community start to resemble toxic activison-blizzard communities? (somewhere between harvest and now)

Thanks GGG for attempting to innovate and test out new features for POE 2 before POE 2, Sorry everyone is yelling at you :(. ./hug
"
Deridjian wrote:
Also: Dear lord, kids, guys, girls and grown-ups,...what's with all the hating?...There's other ways to give feedback...

This is the typical poe player agenda, don't worry, nobody actually hates the game, and those 5% that actually do and are just writing text blocks of hate are just the usual internet goblins.
That being said, the armour value variation makes no sense, the sacred orb will be a meme, and last league they genuinely fucked up, in my opinion, big time. But I still love the game, I played like the least amount of time last league, not even a full week, and gave it a rest until next league, will see if this league will be different.
The Sacred Orb is not the problem; this whole variable base defense thing is garbage.

99% of items that drop on the ground are already trash. People want perfect items, and you are introducing a new mechanic that makes the majority of near-perfect items less perfect.

Making perfect items even more impossible to obtain makes me less interested in playing the game.
Chris i started to feel like you are just rearranging the same objects around and mix them up over and over in a random order just to serve one purpose, which is trying to give us a new experience using the same old toy, seriously, [Removed by Support]
Just be honest man, we love honesty...

P. S. i play PoE because it is not diablo. Don't make PoE another version of Diablo, PoE has its own signature between games. Keep it . cherish it , we love it as it is ....
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 13, 2021, 4:41:50 PM
"
HaydenPrime wrote:

PoE because it is not diablo

LMAO
PoE is literally labeled as "Diablo 2 spiritual sucessor". All that Chris do is add his glorified "vision" of D2 nostalgia in PoE
"
Fhrek wrote:
"
HaydenPrime wrote:

PoE because it is not diablo

LMAO
PoE is literally labeled as "Diablo 2 spiritual sucessor". All that Chris do is add his glorified "vision" of D2 nostalgia in PoE

You do understand despite the fact that he lead designer, his opinion does not defy reality? And in reality poe is not where close to d2, not anymore, not for a long time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info