question regarding summon skeleton

"
Perq wrote:
@Cilicis No, you can't. They are to be used on bosses, and so on, I believe. Also, you can just use the regular, and not Vaal version.

That is the problem can't use them with boss not nearly enough souls. Needed the extra help at Mervil, now I went from 51% tot 63 to 8% to 63

So they are useless in Merciless, not had a full spark in all of act 1 and the skeletons only a couple of times.
Last edited by Cilicis on Feb 23, 2015, 1:31:20 AM
actually I tried and they are end game viable, it's not less efficient than zombie. DPS / clear speed is good in a 6L with auras.

Skelettons 21 / Melee Physical / Multistrike / Melee Splash / Melee Physical on Full Life / Minion Damage ( to have 2 blue link on Shav ... ) or better Empower lvl 4

zombies hit harder but slower.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 23, 2015, 3:55:57 AM
"
Malone wrote:
actually I tried and they are end game viable, it's not less efficient than zombie. DPS / clear speed is good in a 6L with auras.

Skelettons 21 / Melee Physical / Multistrike / Melee Splash / Melee Physical on Full Life / Minion Damage ( to have 2 blue link on Shav ... ) or better Empower lvl 4

zombies hit harder but slower.

I'd also add that you can summon skeletons of thin air, while you need corpses for zombies. Fighting any hard hitting/AoE boss seems a lot easier with skelies because of that.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
daymyth1987 wrote:
@ Raycheetah, Yes, but you don't want your skeletons instadying as if they are 1 shotted they will just disappear and not explode as they need a value where 0%<X<35%

I know that this is post from 2012, but for anyone coming here (since it was necro-ed), and reading it - it is wrong. Minions will detonate even with one-shot.
No, they won't. Minion Instability triggers on the minions being brought to low life, but not killed. If they're brought directly from above the low-life threshold of 35% to 0 life (dead) then they just die, and don't explode. This hasn't changed in the time since that post was made.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info