Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

Bad news - masteries not stacking)
"
There seems to be a lot of people buying into the hype. I must admit GGG did a great job of generating it. :(

It's not GGG who does a great job, it's the privileged streamers, the 1% who GGG favours in these "buffs".
PoB Fork 3.16 released
"
There seems to be a lot of people buying into the hype. I must admit GGG did a great job of generating it.

I think once pob has updated, people are going to realise this patch is not power creep, there are actually nerfs galore. The stats and notables that are disappearing from the tree (or being made worse) are huge. Some people think the masteriea are in addition to the power we got before, they are not, a fair amount of that power has gone.

Overall I think based on skill points and ascendancy points alone, many builds will be weaker than even in 3.15.

Yes there are crazy uniques that will massively improve power, but due to their assumed rarity, they will be beyond the reach of most until towards the end of the league.

I really hope I am wrong, I too got hyped for this league after the dissapointmrnt of 3.15, which I quit after 2 weeks. But I've seen alot of build creators raise alot of red flags :(

I share/confirm your opinion. After playing since 5 years and 6.5k hours playtime. Besides 1 build i made all my builds by myself.

IMHO the hype the streamers but not the normal players and i do not see a lot buffs besides perhaps damage over time. IMHO it will get even harder.
I was doing challenges for reward. Now servers went to update and Expedition league has been ended.
Nice.
Usually there were notifications when league ends, but not now.
Very sad for me, because I was so close to complete.
I believe next time you will return "end league" notification, not just "server will go for update".
"
Август wrote:
I was doing challenges for reward. Now servers went to update and Expedition league has been ended.
Nice.
I believe next time you will return "end league" notification, not just "server will go for update".

There was an end league notification, given at the same time it usually is.

And you were given the exact time for the league ending well in advance - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3185775
"
Август wrote:
Nice.

you had 3 months. you put it off to the *LAST DAY*.
they just want cry, like most of ppl here ,

let them cry or whine... me and all my friends, my poe guild, all ppl that talk to me are ultra hyped for this league...

all changes, all new stuff is just god like..

like always is GGG the best !

cant wait for the start and wish all other ppl that not cry a lot of fun :)
"
Sithrarin wrote:
"
There seems to be a lot of people buying into the hype. I must admit GGG did a great job of generating it.

I think once pob has updated, people are going to realise this patch is not power creep, there are actually nerfs galore. The stats and notables that are disappearing from the tree (or being made worse) are huge. Some people think the masteriea are in addition to the power we got before, they are not, a fair amount of that power has gone.

Overall I think based on skill points and ascendancy points alone, many builds will be weaker than even in 3.15.

Yes there are crazy uniques that will massively improve power, but due to their assumed rarity, they will be beyond the reach of most until towards the end of the league.

I really hope I am wrong, I too got hyped for this league after the dissapointmrnt of 3.15, which I quit after 2 weeks. But I've seen alot of build creators raise alot of red flags :(

I share/confirm your opinion. After playing since 5 years and 6.5k hours playtime. Besides 1 build i made all my builds by myself.

IMHO the hype the streamers but not the normal players and i do not see a lot buffs besides perhaps damage over time. IMHO it will get even harder.

I made a build 2 days before new tree came out. I have just converted it to the new tree and without any points in masteries I used same amount of points give or take 1, with slight nerf to stats. Naturally respec a few points to do masteries and I get quite a lot of nice upgrades.

Problem is that we are now even more strained for passive points. Also my build is trash because it has not invested more into defenses due to loss of block and dodge. Power loss on the tree is massive for old builds.

There might be stronger builds out with new tree, but expect people to struggle for a while to get there.
"I fear not the man who is willing to sacrifice anything for power, but I fear the man who is willing to shoryuken a guy's head off." Bruce Lee, probably

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info