(newbie) I can't unlock the door in Epilogue, help me plz...

Hey guys.

me again. the newbie.
I was kill kitava yesterday.
and I am in Epilogue now.

I am during in quest, XXXXXXng kirac didnt come with me. in haunted reliquary

I searched how to do it.

Some guys said that the door should be opened only when it stands both circles at the same time, Kirac on left side and I on the other side.
But Kirac doesn't follow me.

How can I solve it. help me...
(check image plz)

Last bumped on Sep 29, 2021, 4:18:19 PM
I see both keys in the first picture so you should be on the right quest state but I never had a problem with Kirac not following. Is he even in the same zone as you? Have you tried creating a new instance of that zone? Where is he?
... is not a troll
"
trollkind1 wrote:
I see both keys in the first picture so you should be on the right quest state but I never had a problem with Kirac not following. Is he even in the same zone as you? Have you tried creating a new instance of that zone? Where is he?

What I've done;

- I made an instance again and tried it. (30 times or more)
- I erased the game and installed it again. (twice)
- I deleted the local cache.
- I started the character from the beginning and tried again.
- I tried to hunt monsters by inducing them to the NPC. They hunt together and stop there after hunting.
Try to screenshot your quest UI.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

would you let me know what is quest UI?
"
acmejk wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

would you let me know what is quest UI?

https://poedb.tw/kr/Picking_Up_the_Pieces

I don't play console so i don't know the hotkey of the quest ui
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
acmejk wrote:
"
trollkind1 wrote:

What I've done;

- I made an instance again and tried it. (30 times or more)
- I erased the game and installed it again. (twice)
- I deleted the local cache.
- I started the character from the beginning and tried again.
- I tried to hunt monsters by inducing them to the NPC. They hunt together and stop there after hunting.

That's a lot of work you've done! Sorry to hear nothing worked so far.
It's a weird issue, it would be best if someone could watch you play that part. That quest is so stupid anyway and it should just let you map after you beat the campaign.
... is not a troll
Hi,

Do you have a Map Device in your Hideout or are you able to place one in your Hideout?

The state you're currently in usually occurs when you've already done the quest and should no longer need to do it. You should be able to start running maps from your Hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info