Last week we concluded our Hideout Competition. We've spent the last few days checking out all of the creative and impressive hideouts and are ready to announce the winners!

Check out the video with the winners below!

Top Three Winners

Prize Pool
  • Custom forum avatar of a portion of your hideout
  • Hideout Competition Winner Forum Badge
  • Signed Path of Exile Art Book
  • Your choice of two Path of Exile T-shirts - (Chaos Orb, Shaper or Untainted Paradise)*
  • Chaos Orb Keychain
  • Brutus Art Print
  • Your choice of an Armour Set (any Armour Set from the store)
  • Your choice of a Weapon Effect (a Weapon Effect from the list below)
  • Your choice of Helmet Effect (a Helmet Effect from the list below)

4th - 5th Place

Prize Pool
  • Signed Path of Exile Art Book
  • Your choice of one Path of Exile T-shirt - (Chaos Orb, Shaper or Untainted Paradise)*
  • Your choice of an Armour Set (any Armour Set from the store)
  • Hades Gate by Max34
  • Flowers of the Dross by G4nzo

6th - 10th Place

Prize Pool
  • Your choice of one Path of Exile T-shirts - (Chaos Orb, Shaper or Untainted Paradise)*

11th - 20th Place

Prize Pool

*Please note that T-shirt style is subject to size availability and may be substituted for a T-shirt in another style. In this scenario, we will work with you to meet your preferences.

Microtransaction Prize Pool

Congratulations again to all of the winners! We'll be contacting you soon to arrange your prizes. Thank you so much to everyone who submitted their hideouts!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Congrats, MadMurphy123. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
GZ to the winners! :) very amazing hideouts!
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Aura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
‎‎MF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎Hideouts: /view-thread/3228297
I have waited for the results to come out the second the competition ended, I did submit 7 hideouts (of course not all of them are insane) but at least 2 of them were really great and a lot of time was put into making them.

congratz to the winners but I'm not going to lie to myself, I truly couldn't be more sad.

And the fact that there is a winner with 2 spots is simply bad.
Last edited by UniZeus on Sep 20, 2021, 6:53:43 PM
Thanks for putting this together GGG! So many great Hideout designers play this game, I am so happy to have placed with them! :D
I dont know...how is this competiton still rewarding to copy paste the same ho over and over again

Like God Hand Sacrifice, Eldritch Blood God...we have seen basically the same shit to infinity by now. They lack SO hard creativity, litery every ho listed here deserve top 3 over it.

Pretty asd. At least we got some pearls in Kalguuran Hall. The detail work and catching of the atmosphere was actually impressiv.
Really nice and awesome work everyone! I only wish I had the motivation to experiment and be so meticulous when it comes to putting these together. I'm sure most of these hideouts weren't easy to build!
Well, it looks like to get into the top 20 need to regurgitate a bloody Kitava theme, again. Or at least buy MTX for $ 500 as Tane lab.

I followed the work that other members posted and most of them that I noticed as worthy really ended up in the top 20.

Well, until next time.

p.s. Yes, I know that all 3 hidouts I posted are the shit I did in 15 hours each, just. And did not reach the 750/750 limit. 0 chances.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
i guess Chris Wilson dont like my diablo 2 hideout.. Sadge :(

gz to the winners though! nice work

Kalguuran Hall is my fav
Last edited by auc_martin on Sep 20, 2021, 7:12:14 PM
First and last time I post my own. So much work and not even a mention.

Congrats to the winners.
Last edited by Gackuto on Sep 20, 2021, 6:48:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info