Iolite Class Gauntlet Twitch Highlights #2

btw all prize alrdy received?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
btw all prize alrdy received?

No, they got raffled yesterday and sent out the during the week I guess. It's alot of names and prices :)
I had 15 exalts in SSF after the first week, imagine how rich I'd be if I was a streamer, huh?

I then had one drop between that and Gauntlet, during which I then dropped three exalts.

I managed to 6-link one item this league, after a couple of thousand fusings. I got 1 6L (not usable) in Gauntlet.

I Gwennan gambled a HH during the league, got an Inpulsa (not usable for my build) in Gauntlet.

You see, the thing about RNG, is that it is random, because it's RNG. You see? Random? You win and you lose.

People don't have better RNG than you, they are just better at the game than you and therefore stack the odds in their favour as much as they can. Whether that is pure speed of gameplay, proper use of scarabs, maximising sources of resources (heist and temples etc), quality on items for linking, optimised Atlas set-ups for exactly what their specific build needs to win Gauntlet.

They stack the odds before they roll the dice, instead of just throwing dice everywhere and moaning about it.
Last edited by KirenaStern on Sep 22, 2021, 10:45:18 AM
CONGRATS STEEL...POGGERS
"Nobody will kill all the bosses in Gauntlet" ~Steel2021
->proceeds to kill all the bosses and get 1st place xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info