The past week of Zizaran's Iolite Class Gauntlet has been filled with unbelievable luck and nail-biting encounters! Check out some of these exciting and heartbreaking moments below. Congratulations as well to SteelMage for winning the Gauntlet!

Best of luck for those participating!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Congrats Steelmage!
gz winners as i said have 0 chance with special rng
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Looking forward to the 3.16 news cycle starting; the news has felt a bit light / fluffy lately.

Were the challenge statistics for Expedition ever posted?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

A non-streamer almost won the gauntlet but died on Maven, the non streamers have the same gear as the streamers.

Maybe instead of blaming it on others having better rng you could chalk it up to yourself needing more practice and improving

If there was streamer rng, there would be at least one good player complaining about it, not only bad ones.
@Zizaran ingame
"
Sarno wrote:
Looking forward to the 3.16 news cycle starting; the news has felt a bit light / fluffy lately.

Were the challenge statistics for Expedition ever posted?

+1
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I have to say Well Done to Steelmage on winning, I attempted it with a 200ms+ ping died multiple times due to desync but had alot of fun and learnt alot more about the mechanics, thanks Ziz and team for the fun
Ahah I love the 5 links bounty story ! It's pretty unusual to get so pissed about 6 linking an item :p
Last edited by Dedisdead on Sep 19, 2021, 9:03:23 PM
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

A non-streamer almost won the gauntlet but died on Maven, the non streamers have the same gear as the streamers.

Maybe instead of blaming it on others having better rng you could chalk it up to yourself needing more practice and improving

If there was streamer rng, there would be at least one good player complaining about it, not only bad ones.

1. You have no idea what GGG is doing or has done regarding streamer gameplay in order to bolster marketing. Hell you had to contact GGG personally to get out of the priority queue that you had no idea you were part of.

2. Practice doesn't help with rng systems.

3. Highlighting high end players and their ridiculous rng moments is horrific optics right now. Average players are playing a totally different game.

4. Streamers have a vested and financial interest in the game. Their experience and feedback isnt genuine. (At least imo)

5. GGG, minus Chris's panic media blitz, has been nearly silent on the news front. Its bad.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

1. You have no idea what GGG is doing or has done regarding streamer gameplay in order to bolster marketing. Hell you had to contact GGG personally to get out of the priority queue that you had no idea you were part of.

2. Practice doesn't help with rng systems.

3. Highlighting high end players and their ridiculous rng moments is horrific optics right now. Average players are playing a totally different game.

4. Streamers have a vested and financial interest in the game. Their experience and feedback isnt genuine. (At least imo)

5. GGG, minus Chris's panic media blitz, has been nearly silent on the news front. Its bad.

Totally agreed. I played the first month and dropped just one exalted.

Before players started to say about streamers I already realized that. Compared to other games we can see that is something wrong that doesn't depend on hunting or grinding, just on what they call RNG.

I had to buy back AC Valhalla to get some fun (with no result as well) because of how GGG is turning PoE.

90% of their time is about release MTX and the characters look like low-cost clay toys.

When they lose all players, they also will realize how things are going.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info