Dead Build :) Thanks GGG

This might be a stupid question but how do you get so much crit? I've been following your build and only level 79 right now but are you getting it from pretty much all the clusters/jewels?
"
nicKlaNs wrote:
This might be a stupid question but how do you get so much crit? I've been following your build and only level 79 right now but are you getting it from pretty much all the clusters/jewels?

bottled faith
IGN: hyrenfreak
what do you think of this version of the build? courtesy of Blitzyy

https://pastebin.com/KFC334Aw
IGN: hyrenfreak
This build looks really cool. Can you add some leveling tiers into the POB? So what it looks like at 50 points, 80, 115?

That would be very helpful. I dont have a pathfinder (one of the few I have not tried) and would like to build this. Leveling tips would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance!
your mana reserve is like 200ish and mine is like 800ish and im unsure why. I am still trying to figure it out and hoping you can help me. thanks
what if i have a legacy Militant faith that gave agnostic what would the tree look like then ?
just tried this out.. im doing something very wrong apparently. I cant kill a single mob, main hand crit chance 24.81 same with offhand.

Load a map a die instantly :(
"
If you have Divergent Arcane Surge linked to Arcane Cloak you will have perma uptime on Arcane Cloak which is great.

What am I missing? How are you getting perma uptime on arcane cloak?
Default cooldown of Arcane Cloak is 4 sec, with some nodes you will have about 3 sec cooldown + 3 sec duration (about 6 seconds). Divergent Arcane Surge gives you Arcane Surge for 6 sec. So you have perma Arcane Surge just by casting Arcane Cloak.
where is lethal pride in POB??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info