👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

"
kayella wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
A bit of a blasphemy here, but why not just go for Spell Suppression instead of Block? You get to use better gear, too.

I thought GGG nerfed the spell suppression on gear?

Mostly I focus on block because it doesn't need any special crafting. just use skills or passives and get a nice shield. It's much easier for newbies and casuals (and people who don't like crafting like me).

Yeah, they did. You have to get some on the tree now, but it's still very possible to get 100%.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
"
kayella wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
A bit of a blasphemy here, but why not just go for Spell Suppression instead of Block? You get to use better gear, too.

I thought GGG nerfed the spell suppression on gear?

Mostly I focus on block because it doesn't need any special crafting. just use skills or passives and get a nice shield. It's much easier for newbies and casuals (and people who don't like crafting like me).

Yeah, they did. You have to get some on the tree now, but it's still very possible to get 100%.

Not as a witch... Can't really get all those nodes on the right side of the tree.
Even as a Guardian or a Witch. I wrote a guide on how. Dunno if it beats Block but it works.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Hey i have a Question: Is Melee SRS as a starter build fast enough for Endgame Maps/Bosses? I look for a fast Minion Mapper.
"
CantripN wrote:
Even as a Guardian or a Witch. I wrote a guide on how. Dunno if it beats Block but it works.

I'd be interested to see... It's hard to imagine it being worth it when block is right near our valuable nodes and the Witch/Guardian ascedency both have block synergy.
Last edited by Vaildez on Aug 16, 2022, 9:25:00 AM
"
kayella wrote:
"
Rebe1mind wrote:
Hi @Kay!

Thanks for keeping up with all the work you are doing towards minion builds.

Any comment on your Mele SRS in 3.19?

Ty in advance!

I think I finished making it. Now planning out the starter.

Here are the numbers for the full builds. Left side is the 3.17 SRS Necro build. I added in the new numbers for frenzy charges so all 3 builds are the same.
Spoiler

what about minion duration from the necro, how long do they last with your guardian build?
"
PoEzocker wrote:
Hey i have a Question: Is Melee SRS as a starter build fast enough for Endgame Maps/Bosses? I look for a fast Minion Mapper.

Srs damage are seriosly buffed for 3.19... No more -15% less added damage, +38% MORE damage at lvl 20 gem and even more MORE damage if your gem go past lvl 20.

This is a strong buff already, without any other modifiers. So clear speed for sure will be good.
If you add here free guardian 40 MS/AS for allies... You already will have the goddamn skulls from formula 1. Witch probably will be not so good and comfortable to play on SRS as Guardian will be.
In case of boss damage dps for sure will be fine.
Last edited by DontRepairYourselfMind on Aug 16, 2022, 12:20:26 PM
"
kayella wrote:
"
Rebe1mind wrote:
Hi @Kay!

Thanks for keeping up with all the work you are doing towards minion builds.

Any comment on your Mele SRS in 3.19?

Ty in advance!

I think I finished making it. Now planning out the starter.

Here are the numbers for the full builds. Left side is the 3.17 SRS Necro build. I added in the new numbers for frenzy charges so all 3 builds are the same.
Spoiler

Wow that's pretty sweet numbers for guardian!
Glad there is now a real choice to make between necro and guardian.

Speaking of that, is the unholy might now provided by "Unnatural Strength" completely worthless? Isn't that still 30% moar damage for SRS not explodey?
Last edited by DoYouEvenPrayz on Aug 16, 2022, 12:26:18 PM
"
popochka wrote:

Speaking of that, is the unholy might now provided by "Unnatural Strength" completely worthless? Isn't that still 30% moar damage for SRS not explodey?

Since all Srs damage converted to fire damage - no. It's bad option. Cuz you will not scale this up, you will scale either phys or magic damage.
Last edited by DontRepairYourselfMind on Aug 16, 2022, 2:32:55 PM
"
"
popochka wrote:

Since all Srs damage converted to fire damage - no. It's bad option. Cuz you will not scale this up, you will scale either phys or magic damage.

but scaling-up phys damage scales-ep the chaos damage from unholy might, right?
"An it harm none, do what you will"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info