Am i allowed to autoclick fusings on a chest piece ?

Everything's in the title. Say i setup an autoclicker to slam every fusing i have (say, at a reasonable rate of 10 fusings/sec)on a chest piece. Is it allowed ? Ty
Last edited by Keehl2 on Sep 8, 2021, 6:02:09 PM
Last bumped on May 6, 2023, 12:54:39 PM
I'm afraid that would not be allowed and would breach our Terms of Use. I would recommend refraining from creating or using any programs that automates or does more than one action with a keystroke or mouse click as well as anything that interacts with the game client to provide an advantage over other players or provide information that isn't normally visible.
Got it, thanks for the answer and for moving the topic to that section :) . I understand the "1 mouse click/keystroke = 1 action" rule. If i may ask another question, would it be in adequation with that rule if i proceeded by binding a single mouse click to the mouse scroll input (so i can send a lot of mouse clicks by repeatedly scrolling with my mouse)? The goal being the same, speeding up the fusing spam on a chest piece.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Keehl2 on Sep 8, 2021, 9:57:00 PM
Hey there, our current stance on this is that binding the left click to your scroll wheel is fine so long as one mouse wheel scroll (for a mouse wheel that cannot be 'unlocked') is equal to one click in-game. I hope that helps. :)
Awesome ! Thanks you very much.
"
CJ_GGG wrote:
Hey there, our current stance on this is that binding the left click to your scroll wheel is fine so long as one mouse wheel scroll (for a mouse wheel that cannot be 'unlocked') is equal to one click in-game. I hope that helps. :)

I was unaware of this. Can you clarify? It sounds like as long as the scroll wheel isn't in an unlocked position you can still scroll through having multiple clicks in a single finger motion. You simply cannot fling the scroll wheel and let it run rampant.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 9, 2021, 4:49:05 PM
can you provide the proper numeric value for mousewheel to enter into the production_Config.ini file?

I would like to alter skill 2 (middle mouse) to be mouse wheel up or down instead, so i can bind movement to that.

i have severe arthritis, so holding a button down to move is very painful, rolling the mouse wheel is much less impact.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.
"
HurkWurk wrote:
can you provide the proper numeric value for mousewheel to enter into the production_Config.ini file?

I would like to alter skill 2 (middle mouse) to be mouse wheel up or down instead, so i can bind movement to that.

i have severe arthritis, so holding a button down to move is very painful, rolling the mouse wheel is much less impact.

Editing any game file is a ToS violation.

Edit: I've been schooled!
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 10, 2021, 12:39:41 PM
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
HurkWurk wrote:

Editing any game file is a ToS violation.

More misinformation - it's an INI file, it's supposed to be edited.
Fair enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info