3.15.3b Patch Notes Preview

Syndicate portals opening around the player inside of a map would actually be better as sometimes the portals are blocked in jun's position.
"
Fixed a bug where filtering the Map Stash Tab with a quoted search term was not working properly.

does this mean... elder guardian searches working???
Thanks for all the hard work.
"Improved the visuals of Vorana, Last to Fall’s storm skill to make the outer ring more discernible."

I just died to this. It was an invisible dot. It brought back memories of Catarina's bugged dot.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
good job, fixing a game on a league that no body really plays anymore
Fixed a bug where the droprate from empower-, enlighten- and enhance-support get back to a normal state.

...oh, wait, that will be never happen -.-
thanks ♥
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
Neat!
Thanks for fixing the Transcendence bug abuse. The abusers posed shamelessly on reddit now thats gone.
"
iH8SP33D wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
Still gonna murder low-life builds with Remnants that instant-kill <20% players, without the decency of at least coloring that mod differently from the other 50 blue mods:)

I'm ok with things that target large pools of builds... like immunities and spellblock and evade chance and yada yada, we all deal with it, all builds get hit by something ... but why have a box that targets literally 0.1% of builds that happen to be pure ES low-life ... aka builds with close to 1 health and max ES... just instant dying with full ES up to a box that has blue text like any other mod. but happens to delete those few few % of builds.

Its protection from nobrainers, die to this is simmilar to reflect map, no brain\won't read anything before open, just welcome to town...

You didn't grasp the problem.

Has nothing to do with no-brainers, read my paragraph again mate.
I LITERALLY wrote I have no problem with mechanics that prevent you from opening a certain box. EVERY build has at least 1 or 2 boxes they can't deal with.

My ISSUE is about a mechanic that targets 0.1% of builds and doesn't in any way interact with them, just instantly kills them. There are no reflect remnants, there are no instant-kill remnants. There are just remnants that prevents builds from killing them/and or makes them scary to deal with.

THIS that I pointed out is a mechanic that simply instantly kills only 0.1% of builds in the game and to everyone else it's just a mod that says "don't drop below 20% and you're fine".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info