New Microtransaction: Flutter of Butterflies Apparition Effect

This reminds me somehow of...ZANZARAH!
Also IMO Transcendence or Havenwood or Huntsman sets would make better combo to advertise in the picture, instead Seraph set, but...
Spoiler
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Nice !
Bad Seed
Cute
very cool ggg! <3
This is utterly ridiculous.

...I’m gonna buy it. :D
"
Kulthanel wrote:
"
Wraeclast is a dark, brutal continent. Scarred by mysterious catastrophes of the past and inhabited by creatures of nightmare, the very environment challenges exiles who dare explore it.

We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice.

right.. well to whoever enjoys this.. enjoy it.

I've literally been asking for stuff like this for years. It's a microtransaction in a SEA of edgy microtransactions, not official lore within the game. Sure, a happy butterfly spirit might not live in Wraeclast naturally. But if I want my marauder to wear a fluffy pink dress, glowing golden sparkling crown, my old Rigwald pieces and a butterfly apparition while he kills gods, then who are you to say he can't?

Women play this game too. And butterflies love corpses.
"
Stay a while and glisten.

Apologies for bumping the thread, but this was clever!
"
Tygerlilly wrote:
"
Stay a while and glisten.

Apologies for bumping the thread, but this was clever!

Don't worry, you can't bump announcements -- they're fixed. And thank you. I was rather proud of it. :)

...How the hell did you see it just now!?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info