[3.20] 💥 Velyna's Explosive Concoction 💥 Leaguestart | Smooth Clear and Bossing | Deathless Feared

"
dasuntier wrote:
"
cett7777 wrote:

2) Also, do you guys run Greater Multiple Proj? Or the Inspiration gem setup? I find with Greater Proj it saps mana too much and it can be a pain sometimes, granted my GMP isn't leveled up all the way.

I'm running Inspiration and recently switched GV for an awakened GMP for the extra Projectile. But thats a rather pricy upgrade. Inspiration + GV did just fine.

Also I'm using charge recovery for my damage flasks. as far as i understood it should give u more charges per second, but haven't tried otherwise, since im not running out of charges on those.

I figured the same yeah, i'm running double charge recovery on both flasks also, guess i wont fix what isn't broken was curious.

Is that 1 extra projectile from AW-GMP a big dps boost? 12ex is steep but I'm considering it.
Last edited by cett7777 on Jun 29, 2022, 6:00:01 AM
"
cett7777 wrote:

Is that 1 extra projectile from AW-GMP a big dps boost? 12ex is steep but I'm considering it.

Hard to tell for bosses, since it's somewhat spread in a cone now and difficult to say if all projectiles actually hit for the shot-gunning to take effect. If you're getting close during boss fights to make use of point-blank, maybe.
It helps with mobs though, but at this point idk if one cares about mobs.

I just had the funds and nothing better to do with it..

Also, i don't think your hextouch setup works. You would need a +1 curses for it to overwrite the ele weakness. And since u dont have a Unnatural Instinct Jewel yet (as far as i can see), maybe thats a better way to spend your money.

Last edited by dasuntier on Jun 30, 2022, 11:18:27 PM
Updated PoB to account for losing reservation mastery next league, build should be fine otherwise.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Good Morning, I am wondering how to craft charge recovery on a flask, I can seem to find it in my crafting bench. Is it a beast craft? or Harvest craft?
I found it, Item Lvl 83 flask, then beast craft perpetual
Will update after the reveal today.
With Frostferno being deleted from the game do you have another recommendation for levelling gear?

I don't think our chill effect is strong enough for Heatshiver to be a good replacement.
Last edited by Chazyyyyy on Aug 13, 2022, 1:41:57 AM
"
Chazyyyyy wrote:
With Frostferno being deleted from the game do you have another recommendation for levelling gear?

I don't think our chill effect is strong enough for Heatshiver to be a good replacement.

Probably just have to 5L the carcass jack and do a rare helmet, not sure there is another obvious choice like frostferno was.

New PoBs are in discord, guides will be updated ASAP.
Thanks for update. I will start with this build on SSF SC. Planned some stuffs for myself i hope everything will be fine on the league.
I have decided to play this as my starter.

I just tried it a little bit and it feels amazing.

Tysm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info