Zizaran's Upcoming Class Gauntlet Event

have 0 chance but still gonna try
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Great event. Patch 3.15 itself increases the difficulty. Even the best players will have a hard time getting a full set of points.

I'll watch for sure :)
"
hads78 wrote:
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm tired of this elitist bs. An event like this shouldn't exist without an event for the rest of us who do not wish to subject ourselves to dying to random DC's, bugs or stupid 1 shots, or 4 year old child distractions, or insert whatever other reason you feel like HC is the worst mode possible. I don't care if others want to play it, knock yourselves out, but stop pushing this like it's the best event ever created and meanwhile providing nothing else for the rest of us to do... please.

Its community made event. Start your own and if its popular enough GGG may consider supporting it.
"
hads78 wrote:
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm tired of this elitist bs. An event like this shouldn't exist without an event for the rest of us who do not wish to subject ourselves to dying to random DC's, bugs or stupid 1 shots, or 4 year old child distractions, or insert whatever other reason you feel like HC is the worst mode possible. I don't care if others want to play it, knock yourselves out, but stop pushing this like it's the best event ever created and meanwhile providing nothing else for the rest of us to do... please.

+
dead game
bring back 3.13
Will we be able to make PVP only chars(lvl28) this time or it will be like ultimatum gauntlet where you had to manually lvl to 28. When the gauntlet was a private league IT WAS possible to create pvp only chars for spectre bank/legion jewels divining.

Edit: Also challenges done in Gauntlet don't transfer to actual league(for example I did not play ultimatum until the gauntlet, after gauntlet ended and started in ultimatum I had 0 challenges done despite completing some in gauntlet)
Last edited by mayjames on Sep 7, 2021, 4:21:58 AM
wow that will be fun ^^
"
kuciol wrote:

Dude thats the point of gauntlet. Its meant to be stupidly masochistic.

Needed a serious attitude readjustment. Managed to get off the beach by being more careful. Got to Level 22 before being one shot by the weaver.

Seriously need a better strat than evasion.

X
"
An event like this shouldn't exist without an event for the rest of us who do not wish to subject ourselves to dying to random DC's, bugs or stupid 1 shots, or 4 year old child distractions

there are events for such people on 3 months basis. Also you are free to start your own non elitist super casual event with black jack and hookers.
Good luck!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
if i can make it past act 1 ill be happy lmao ;) good luck everyone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info