Zizaran's Upcoming Class Gauntlet Event

I like that everyone can join. Good luck!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Hope my tanky arachnophobia build will survive)
Nice ! gauntlet are my biggest motivation to come back on each league knowing there is one awaiting at the end of it so i'm very happy you support this format !
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
I'm putting up a $250 bounty in the event for the first kill of one of the Uncharted invites (not The Feared as I expect someone else will put a bounty on that). Doing a poll for which one over on my Youtube channel. Poll closes when this post is 31 hours old (04-Sep at 1800 Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Choices

4-way Elder Guardian, corrupt rare 8 mod
4-way Shaper Guardian, corrupt rare 8 mod
4-way Synthesis boss fight, rare with a minimum modcount of 5
4-way Breachlord fight, rare with a minimum modcount of 4

The prize money is already with Zizaran's team.

Poll: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgyxVIZ5BaZ6OzkIaDJ4AaABCQ
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Sep 2, 2021, 9:01:50 PM
Normally there is at least a chest for hitting a certain level.. This time it is all random draw, all of them. Gonna be a pass from me.
Nice
Tshirt looks cool
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Why do you keep saying 'event partner'? Red Bull and Ziz are doing what GGG should be doing, the least you can do is say their name.
Just wish it wasnt hc , miss flashbacks and endless delve etc. cool streamer event though ill make sure i watch sense im a like the 90% of people that dont play hardcore cool event for the community though kappa
Another event i will skip to both join to play and watch. If im not playing i dont care watching it. If it was not HC /cuz in this buggy game and Merveil worse than Uber Elder its pure waste of time IMO/ and had guaranteed rewards as official ggg events looong time ago i couldve rethink it. That said, i would like a statistic how many players join those streamer events and how many will join this time.
Spoiler
HC and PoE = ask a random guy for a kick in the balls
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info