[3.18] 🍄 Sporeguard Incinerate Elementalist 🔥 3-10M Shaper DPS & Tanky 🔥 League Start To Endgame

Thank you for giving incinerate a go. I'm strongly in love with the skill and I was devastated knowing Torstein will not support it any longer. Currently my gear is far from perfect, but so far the league and the game overall finally became once again playable and even fun to me :)

I hope in future leagues the skill will remain at least decent and you will support it for some time ;)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146844
"
MikoMiranda wrote:
Thank you for giving incinerate a go. I'm strongly in love with the skill and I was devastated knowing Torstein will not support it any longer. Currently my gear is far from perfect, but so far the league and the game overall finally became once again playable and even fun to me :)

I hope in future leagues the skill will remain at least decent and you will support it for some time ;)

Hi thanks for dropping in :) Appreciate you trying out the build (again).

Ya I learned a lot from Torstein's guide and while Incinerate is unlikely to ever be a meta infinite investment build again, it's still a viable skill anyone can take from beginning to A9 (and will likely remain so). For the average POE player I believe it has a really good ROI (i.e. the power progression feels correct at reasonable investment levels) and is super fun to play.

Quick glance at your build, a level 21 Incinerate will feel real nice if you can afford it. Keep an eye out for better jewelry w/ some cast rate % and maybe fire/spell damage before u can afford the +skillgem mod on amulet, etc.

GLHF w/ the rest of your season.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Nov 17, 2021, 7:02:17 PM
"
WarPig17 wrote:

Hi thanks for dropping in :) Appreciate you trying out the build (again).

Ya I learned a lot from Torstein's guide and while Incinerate is unlikely to ever be a meta infinite investment build again, it's still a viable skill anyone can take from beginning to A9 (and will likely remain so). For the average POE player I believe it has a really good ROI (i.e. the power progression feels correct at reasonable investment levels) and is super fun to play.

Quick glance at your build, a level 21 Incinerate will feel real nice if you can afford it. Keep an eye out for better jewelry w/ some cast rate % and maybe fire/spell damage before u can afford the +skillgem mod on amulet, etc.

GLHF w/ the rest of your season.

Thanks for the feedback. I have just reseted my gems :P I have Doryani Institue in Incursion, so I will try to hit 21/23 incinerate ;P
Apart of that what do you think of incorporating a ring with flammability/elemental weakness? Would that boost the dps? What could we then replace linking to wave of conviction?

Technical question - what gives the unnerve for our build? Isn't more suitable for lightning builds? We can't relay on elemental equilibrium any longer :(

And what are your thoughts about single target dps? Can we anyway make it better? Maybe burning over time or so? I have no idea :( As much as I love the skill I hate how much time it takes to deal with endgame bosses :(
Last edited by MikoMiranda on Nov 19, 2021, 5:04:38 AM
"
Thanks for the feedback. I have just reseted my gems :P I have Doryani Institue in Incursion, so I will try to hit 21/23 incinerate ;P
Apart of that what do you think of incorporating a ring with flammability/elemental weakness? Would that boost the dps? What could we then replace linking to wave of conviction?

Technical question - what gives the unnerve for our build? Isn't more suitable for lightning builds? We can't relay on elemental equilibrium any longer :(

And what are your thoughts about single target dps? Can we anyway make it better? Maybe burning over time or so? I have no idea :( As much as I love the skill I hate how much time it takes to deal with endgame bosses :(
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-threa

1) We could certainly find a ring w/ flammability on hit, but alot of these rings have pretty crappy stats otherwise unless you want to pay several exalts for a decent one. You'd also lock yourself out of using enfeeble unless you pick up Whispering Doom anointment (apply two curses at once). In the interest of keeping the build on the affordable side and versatile, its just simpler to keep it as a gem slot. Not to mention I can't really theory craft anything we'd use that extra socket for really. I leave these around-the-edges adjustments up to personal preference.

2) Unnerve comes from either/or modified gloves (10% on hit) and Awakened Controlled Destruction (10% on hit). It might be better for lightning builds, idk, all I do know is it adds a non-trivial amount of DPS to the build so pick it up when you can afford it.

3) Elemental Equilibrium certainly got taken down a peg, but the builds overall DPS has remained the same since the adjustments, and in between AB and Incinerates going off pretty regularly my EE is up quite a bit tbh.

4) Your amulet and glove slots are the real big DPS boost pieces. Amulet you can get faster cast & +1 int gems for a very big improvement (if you manage to find one w/ +1 fire as well thats bis essentially), and your gloves if you can get cull strike and unnerve that's very important too. W/ cull on gloves you can replace Cull gem w/ Onslaught in that slot, and u basically have permanent onslaught on bosses.

If you want to link your PoB I'm happy to look, but I'm guessing you're sitting in between ~ 2m-3m DPS rn and you can definitely reach 5m w/ the suggestions I've made. GLHF.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Nov 19, 2021, 2:40:02 PM
thanks a lot for your valuable insight! I will search or try to craft the gloves and amu for sure. The build is superb even with the gear I have right now ;) I do all the content confidently just need to dance around end game/map bosses a bit to put them down :P I already got used to it, was purely theorytizing if we can squeeze more for single target ;)
"
MikoMiranda wrote:
thanks a lot for your valuable insight! I will search or try to craft the gloves and amu for sure. The build is superb even with the gear I have right now ;) I do all the content confidently just need to dance around end game/map bosses a bit to put them down :P I already got used to it, was purely theorytizing if we can squeeze more for single target ;)

Ya NP. If you're already handling later game content and gotten the playstyle down, that's awesome, but its certainly nice to push your damage further for the sake of QoL.

Thanks for the updates. Stay safe.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Nov 19, 2021, 5:21:40 PM
Just wanted to pop on and say this is a very well written guide and easy to follow. I love your style of writing and organising.

I'll be looking to play this variant in 3.17 (I did the Claeyskin variant and really enjoyed it, curious to see how it plays with ignites and sporeguard).

See you next league!
"
Just wanted to pop on and say this is a very well written guide and easy to follow. I love your style of writing and organising.

I'll be looking to play this variant in 3.17 (I did the Claeyskin variant and really enjoyed it, curious to see how it plays with ignites and sporeguard).

See you next league!

Thanks for dropping by & providing that constructive feedback. Much appreciated. I will be updating the guide for 3.17 so definitely check back in. Cheers.
Hi , i will play this build for 3.17 ! Any update for 3.17 ???
Thanks !!!
Last edited by Mscyril21 on Jan 30, 2022, 4:34:35 PM
Mr @WarPig17 PoB when? Will there be many changes to it? I want to start with your incinerate in 3.17 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info