Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

on the topic "Items
One of the issues we're currently facing in Path of Exile is that for the most part, players no longer find their item upgrades by checking the items that drop on the ground. This is something we'd very much like to solve and will be mindful to not do this in a way that effectively results in a sweeping nerf. We would like to declutter the items that drop by a lot so that things like pick-up range matter less as there would be fewer item labels on the ground competing for attention."

This problem is created by that all the best and fun mods are all locked behind inluenced items. This makes 90% of the items just waste of space.
Next league I'd like to see "sweeping buffs" on skill gems to increase build diversity. Like when was the last time anyone used Chain Hook? Even if just for one league, like SST, I'd like more skills to be viable in something like SSFHC. Some skills are unusable without giving up entirely on defenses.
NICE !!!
Bad Seed
"
impulze3 wrote:
"
In 3.16, we plan to further nerf Fortify

lmao

They were talking about potentially making it scale with Melee damage done. So it would only be a nerf to casters using it on shield charge and such.
While you're at it, shouldn't Petrified Blood have a hefty bleed/corrupted blood damage reduction (or outright immunity)? Thematically, it makes sense, and it resolves the problem of almost nobody using Petrified Blood since going low life with it makes you vastly more likely to die to any form of DoT damage.
We need sweeping buffs to underused portions of the game. Nerf toxic rain and the big 4 meta builds. Made diversity real again.

A big part of that is making sure the bar for defences is lowered so fresh builds that are not glass cannons... Or tanks... Can be created.
Nice.
Thanks GGG.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
People have been saying "no more frags" for years yet GGG added 20 new ones in just this league. But hey, they promise to listen... in the future. Now why wouldn't we believe that?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
You guys just don't get it.

New players quit the game because Act 1 is too difficult let alone the rest of the campaign. You constantly ignore any feedback from people who acutually care for the crazy vision of a grindy hairloss inducing game that is the vision Chris Wilson wants.

I can't get any new people to play this game. You want to nerf fortify to be unusable for what it developed into for like literally no reason.

You guys are out of touch. I am uninstalling, Rather not spend anymore $ on a company who doesn't listen.
Harvest not mentioned hmmmmm
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info