Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

I do think you're on a much more healthy way on how to communicate with players and question your decision making process by now. 3.15 was kinda faux pas and I think you needed that little slap from the community to be more aware about what's truely going on.

Keep that good spirit and I'm sure the best of Poe is yet to come !
"
UI and Controls

As some one who plays on a 34" UW monitor I still want to be able to customize the UI. And I'm not talking the way that always comes up when you answer this where WoW and Weakauras becomes this Boogieman you fear.

What I'm talking is the ability to move and scale the size of buffs and debuffs separately and if possible the ability to filter which once are shown. Add to that a UW friendly layout or two for the health and mana globes, doesn't even need to be something I can customize just that there's a couple of options available. Also, if the flask system and future dangers in PoE will be more of the reactive type being able to track flasks in it's own customizable UI element much like buffs/debuffs would go a long way.

In the end these are not some game breaking changes but more to allow the player to choose where the information is presented on screen and potentially some ability to reduce unwanted information.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Aug 29, 2021, 7:23:28 PM
"
we do not have any other sweeping nerfs planned in terms of game systems and player power, although you should still expect the usual assortment of buffs and nerfs to specific skills.

So you claim that you're NOT nerfing more the drop rates of everything in the damn game.. so we don't have enlightens on 11-14 ex on trade league that enables builds, I suppose you're not bringing it back to reasonable drop rates either. Wonderful.

But you're also already confirming that YOU WILL NERF SKILLS AGAIN. Remind me why people were calling the podcasts as "win"?
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
Give us harvest back, Chris. The feeling of progression harvest provided the game was the gold standard for an arpg. You constantly say you want to restrict trading because the game is more fun when you have more frequent, smaller, upgrades. And guess what? YOURE RIGHT.

And harvest gave us a massive amount of incremental upgrades and goals to work towards. Not to mention the build diversity it provides when niche gear you want for your off-meta build doesn't exist. Chris... Come on man. Give us this one, please.
Please. No more nerfs :(
Last edited by Tiamak on Aug 29, 2021, 7:26:06 PM
Thanks for the hard work :)
PRAISE
Good luck.
This is absolutely fantastic to have all of this consolidated. I watched the podcasts, but having it reiterated in a more official way is very reassuring. The lack of defenses/ailment mitigation this league has felt very awkward, and I feel as though, while it is interesting to make some things more challenging, this has not made it more challenging, but just more "one-shot"y and frustrating. I also hope to see buffs next league restoring support gems *slightly*, and hopefully some skills brought back up, or even just to the point of where they feel more accessible/playable (summon reaper).

Thanks again everyone at GGG for the excellent post.
always sounds so nice "on paper"
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 29, 2021, 7:46:59 PM
如果不想让玩家太依赖药剂,就应该把解异常彻底跟药剂分开,不然根本自相矛盾。玩家也不想一直按1234,这并不好玩。

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info