New Microtransaction: Celestial Consecrated Path Effect and Weekend Sale

This looks really amazing!

Like other mentioned, P L E A S E MTX for Skills that don't even have a single one. I would love to see MTX for Brands! Also more ❤ for Brands in 3.16/3.17.
It must have hit GGG's wallets hard if even newest stygian necrolord set is on sale LOL
I was waiting so long for that sale, but I don't play anymore.
Bye
Last edited by Inferius90 on Aug 27, 2021, 3:16:54 AM
nice
Last edited by classic_scholle on Aug 27, 2021, 3:24:45 AM
this is cool, but we can't select single pice of armour form sales :(
"
giokk wrote:
this is cool, but we can't select single pice of armour form sales :(

Actually, you can. You have to go to the "Armour" page. If they were to include all the armour pieces (gloves, boots, et al) in the "Specials" page, it would make the "Specials" page prohibitively long, and possibly bump into some software limit as to how many items they can list on the "Specials" page.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Why is there no invisible buff effect in the sales list?

After all, this is also a skill effect.
[Removed by Support]
WTB Bile Demon Flatulent Fiend MTX for Chaos Golem.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
That Celestial Necro set looked promising, right up until preview vids showed no visible Celestial effect for about half of the set pieces (as opposed to the web illustrations)... could it be that the art department has finally contracted the same lackadaisical nature as the rest of the development areas?
Amazing ,good job :D
why GGG thinks that they can not respect the players and at the same time hope for our loyalty and support.

What worries me:
1. A trade that respects my time.
2. Craft that ordinary people can understand.
3. Flask piano not resolved

Show that you love and respect me, and if I feel it, maybe a little time will pass and I will start to support you financially again.

No love - no money for GGG.
Last edited by SantaClaus1024 on Aug 28, 2021, 2:57:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info