This weekend we're running a massive sale on some of our most popular microtransaction themes including Celestial, Stygian and Glimmerwood! You can view the full selection of discounted cosmetic effects here. The sale ends at Aug 31, 2021 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Travel to the stars with the new Celestial Consecrated Path Effect! Featuring a golden star and a galaxy of cosmic vibrance, this cosmetic effect replaces the standard look of the skill. Check it out below or get yours here.

For fans of the Celestial theme, you may also be interested in the Starfall Armour Set, Starfall Cloak, Starfall Weapon Effect and Nightfall Weapon Skin.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Very Nice!
Nice one
Saved
Path of Celestial.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
No ty, no longer support this game.
you guys reading my mind? just started a consecrated path build 2 days ago and didnt like the existing mtx
Celestial Smite when?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
nice
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Too much illuminati symbolism in game lately , aint it ?! This is not good... Not good at all... Not good for future !

REMEMBER , LIGHT WINS AT THE END !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
don't get me wrong, it's a very pretty MTX...

but c'mon GGG, when am I gonna get a new spark/ice spear/purifying flame/blazing salvo/shock nova/storm burst MTX???

these skills have all languished for quite a long time without anything new (blazing salvo is the newest of the lot, but has no mtx, then purifying flame, also with no mtx)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info