[3.16]❄️Eye of Winter Spellslinger Occultist | Boss Killer | T17+ Beyond Farmer | LL & 40+Block

Hello, i am relative new to POE. I wonder how i can use all auras. If i want to use all, i would need 103,84% reserved life
Is this build work good for endgame 3.16 league? Planning to change my mine EoW to spellslinger
ANy reason Hydrosphere and frenzy are at lvl 1?
where should I use the thread of hope?
"
Yan_n wrote:
where should I use the thread of hope?

In the spot above the witch starting area. Allocate heart of ice and arcane focus. Could also grab essence surge for some more es and es recharge rate.
any tips to mitigate phys dmg? I get clapped by phys enemies and drox. Dont get me wrong, the build does have survivability, but a single slap from drox A8 removes like 60% of my energy shield. I can get it back pretty fast with the leech, but I still die sometimes and I really want to stop this.
Just wanted to say thank you for the build guide! Started it as a second character with a few ex this league and it grew from there.

Did all the content with the current gear, but was farming T14 Nemesis3 Maps with maybe 10ex investment. Next upgrades are probably a better belt, gloves (annuled the wrong mod xD), a ring with better rolls and new boots.

PS: About phys mitigation i also don't have any idea. It seems to be one of the few weakpoints.
"
Spacecom wrote:
right now build has 0 damage, and 0 energy regeneration, really suspicious, and it is impossible to cap resistances, even with lvl 25 purity of elements lol, impossible to run Lab, you die at traps if there is nothing around to hit

hmmm wait a moment, is this how the rest of the people played PoE as a non-aurastacker? You had have t owait for bosses and monsters to die while avoiding things and thinking?WOW I was just clicking spark and then loot.
ok seriously my witch is lvl 96 but I have to change assendancy, how on hell do I pass the traps in lab ? I mean I be spent like a mirror on the build and I cant survive the trap at a lvl 75 area, am I doing something wrong?

So, Ghost Reaver has been changed this league - you no longer regen ES. I would suggest unspeccing that while running lab traps, then afters you can just assign it again. Clunky I know, but its effective. Maybe this helps someone.
I dont know how some of the previous Posts came together, this build safed the League for me... I tryed 4 different builds, brought all of them into sirus 8 but this is the only one out of them where i feel safe and confident to kill him.

Currently farming Legions in glennach with this build and its super easy.

Yes it is definitly not the best build, but for the investment i had to make and what i get out of it, its definitly one of the better builds.

Thank you very much for this Thread, i love it and as i said before it safed the scourge league for me.
"
BigBez wrote:
ANy reason Hydrosphere and frenzy are at lvl 1?

You only use frenzy to proc the spellslinger casts and pretty sure the hydrosphere is just for debuffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info