[3.16]❄️Eye of Winter Spellslinger Occultist | Boss Killer | T17+ Beyond Farmer | LL & 40+Block

Build busted for me. Just doesn't work, even with legacy and bis items in standard. No damage, no capabilities, can not even kill rogue metamorphs in t14 map.Now I know why he doesnt use HeadHunter belt or Inspired Learning in videos.Because it takes like 30 seconds or more to kill a unique enemy way above the 20s of the belt.

You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
right now build has 0 damage, and 0 energy regeneration, really suspicious, and it is impossible to cap resistances, even with lvl 25 purity of elements lol, impossible to run Lab, you die at traps if there is nothing around to hit

hmmm wait a moment, is this how the rest of the people played PoE as a non-aurastacker? You had have t owait for bosses and monsters to die while avoiding things and thinking?WOW I was just clicking spark and then loot.
ok seriously my witch is lvl 96 but I have to change assendancy, how on hell do I pass the traps in lab ? I mean I be spent like a mirror on the build and I cant survive the trap at a lvl 75 area, am I doing something wrong?

do normal lab for ascendancy change
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Spacecom wrote:
Build busted for me. Just doesn't work, even with legacy and bis items in standard. No damage, no capabilities, can not even kill rogue metamorphs in t14 map.Now I know why he doesnt use HeadHunter belt or Inspired Learning in videos.Because it takes like 30 seconds or more to kill a unique enemy way above the 20s of the belt.

For starters, your Snakepit is on the wrong slot, your Eye of Winter is Level 8..

and if eye winter is lvl 20 it will suddently give the lacking DPS?I need 5 hits to kill unique monster in T14 map. Come on look the gear more closely.Come on, I need 10 minutes to clear a T14 map with no serious mods.
The gear I linked are like 500 exalts each and you comment on a lvl 8 gem. I really hope that's the problem really, I am going to buy a 21/23% eye of winter and see if suddently my DPS get multiplied x10. I really hope you are right, I do.
Last edited by Spacecom on Oct 29, 2021, 4:31:58 PM
dude the base damage from level 8 to 20 is 3.5x alone [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 29, 2021, 5:53:46 PM
I just did 2 platue maps. One was white and did it with this build took 30 seconds and 21 frames to kill the bosses.The other was random alc and got 40% elemental resists on monsters and tried it with my Molten Strike Juggernaut. Juggernaut killed them in 21seconds.
On top of that the Juggernaut is a build from like 15leagues ago on a 5 link vs 40% more ele resists. I am just saying what I am finding out. I am not making up things.For me both builds have 0 damage.I used to play aurastacker. I just clicked spark and then loot, I couldnt even see if there where monsters or not. Just loot apprearing out of nowhere. What I want to say is that if you previous build was something made out of your mind, then propably give this build a go. If your previous build was something meta (god forbid aurastacker) then ok any other build will fall short, very short, very very short. But still this looses from molten strike, molten strike? Just food for thought.
find the common denominator of your builds.
"
Spacecom wrote:

The original one I was using was from 3.15. Had it scaled up to 850k DPS in POB. Was using Unleash with 4 stacks. 9.5K ES.

Updated to 3.16 and with a bit of rework I’m up to 875k DPS and 10K ES. 5 stacks of Unleash (thanks to Awakened gem). Runs the exact same. One shot 90% of bosses. Not much has changed except for the loss of a jewel and a couple of other things on the tree.

Can’t say you’ll get that with HH but this version seems like a total lost cause at 300K DPS. The whole point of this build is to one shot everything before they can move. If you can’t do that, it seems like a chore to play.

Check out Khamalia. Expensive to build but if you’re in Std, should be fairly simple enough.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Spacecom wrote:
and if eye winter is lvl 20 it will suddently give the lacking DPS?I need 5 hits to kill unique monster in T14 map. Come on look the gear more closely.Come on, I need 10 minutes to clear a T14 map with no serious mods.
The gear I linked are like 500 exalts each and you comment on a lvl 8 gem. I really hope that's the problem really, I am going to buy a 21/23% eye of winter and see if suddently my DPS get multiplied x10. I really hope you are right, I do.

The fact that you are flexing all this gear but fail to realize that when your SPELL gem is 12 levels below max, asking where the damage is, makes me think you RMT'd for all of that.

Come on man, at least learn the game first.
Last edited by GetDunked4951 on Oct 30, 2021, 9:30:08 PM
It is currently lvl21=17base +4 from modifiers. Still no damage and I aint holding my breath for the last 3 levels. If you like this build play it.
Also , I am not flexing, I am showing that even with multiple exalts per item, the build did not deliver. I dont recommend it. The build is sink of time , patience and currency for someone that will invest in it. I only lost 30 exalts because most of the items I already had them from my aurastacker.
So for the final time. If you like this build play it. I did too, with more than a mirror of items(legacy) in standard. The build underperforms mizerably. That;s my verdict for everyone who reads.
Last edited by Spacecom on Oct 30, 2021, 9:55:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info