leveled gems failing (going to min damage)

"
demiurge1313 wrote:
Hi
I have 3 fireball gems and the third on I lvled up but now damage improvement
I also have a blazing salvo that is the same way.
am I missing something before this my fireball was doin 13k damage

Before what?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Man what a set of skill gems in that character. I love it. Reminds of the good ole days when I first started playing this game and would socket shit together just because it sounded cool.

Although tempest shield linked with increased critical damage and void manipulation is a little much.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Sep 1, 2021, 10:36:25 AM
I don't know I am trying to get as much damage out of my random skills. I also had a gem that was supposed to do chaos damage but it was supposed to spawn a skeleton archer all it did was make a low chaos damage machine gun which was fun but it forced me to stay still.

Paul
Your passive tree and gem combinations are terrible.
You would be better off starting a new character and following a guide.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
at least my char is lvl 76 which is the highest I have gotten I might try to respec her

still I dont know why my fire gems arent working but I will keep looking ;-P
you are trying too many things at once, same as in all arpg you have to decide archetype, lets say mage, that cuts out all attack skills, dont use them, now lets say you decide fire mage, that cuts out all the other elements, forget about them. This means you have to plan your gems around fire element and your tree about it. If you try to do 2 things at once both of them will be mediocre
Last edited by Aetherium on Sep 4, 2021, 2:47:44 AM
ok will do with my witch I will collect electrical buffs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info