so when does console get a stream? were people too and deserve to be heard.

thing is. i dont know that im speaking bad. ive been told that im a very intense person. basically i speak 10x stronger then my feelings. if i say i hate something that means i dislike it. i dont know how to speak any differently. ive lived with this shit for many many years. ive also been treated like this for many many years, (yes i know i bring it on myself but it still sucks when your trying your hardest to be nice and you still get shit on). being told that this was a community podcast for all the poeple who dont have a voice and then realizing that your not apart of anything because you play on console. so much for inclusivity.
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
Ah, well i didnt know all that. Hes a PC player so it doesnt surprise me that he might have gotten forgetful on the consoles behalf during the stream.

I guess knowing that now though, i get the frustration.

We are definitely lacking a voice to represent us. The PC have many but we have none. Its obviously apparent that the forum isnt cutting it when it comes to getting some clarity on things. It'd be great if we had someone who could piggyback their way onto these Q&A streams, to ask about console specific questions *cough QQPQ cough*

There is a poe podcast thats neither on twitch or youtube thats called forever exiled. Just two dudes talking about poe where i know for sure that one of which acually plays on console
Please remove mf gear
"

There is a poe podcast thats neither on twitch or youtube thats called forever exiled. Just two dudes talking about poe where i know for sure that one of which acually plays on console

Actually, it is on YouTube (in addition to audio-only stuff).
"
im disgusted at being treated like unhuman garbage because i play on console

You gotta chill a little bro. It seems like every few days you make a new post and spew out the same thing in a different way. It's obviously not working, so why keep going in that direction? Saying things like this and what you've said before are probably overlooked because of the way you're going about it. They get stuff like this all the time from plenty of unhappy people that play on all of the platforms so it's second nature to just shrug it off and ignore it.
So what would be the solution to be heard by GGG ?

They said the communication is important for them so a solution should exist ?
The majority of poe console player are using xbox one and ps4, those old tech is like using gtx 750ti which couldn't achieve smooth gameplay nowadays on any PC. Unless more player base adopted next gen console or else we probably won't see more features release for console, we can only bet on poe2 and pray for cross play has been implemented.

So wrong on so many levels lol. The series consoles and PS5 have MUCH better comparisons than the 750 lol. Its more like the gti 1060 for the S, and a 3060 for the series x. BOTH of those cards would handle the watered down console poe exceptionally well. The series X would actually eat the PC version of the game.
My thoughts on that is try being ignored, pushed aside, givin broken content on a regular basis then receive no feedback on whats being done about it. You piss on someones face enough times they stop being kind to you. I guarantee if Console players were treated better they'd be a kinder lot. That day will probably never come though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info