Community Livestream with Chris Wilson, Zizaran and Mathil This Week

POG
Can't wait to see this!
so many livestreams with popular streamers....to me it feels like Chris is a bit in panic-mode...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Will this be hard hitting questions, or just a spit and polish the knob piece?
Saved
Remember, making the campaign "harder" doesn't make it more interesting to level through for the 200th time, regardless of what Chris says. Ziggy said it's more like being forced to read through the author's foreword every time you make a new character, which is much more apt. We want alternatives - similar to how D3 did it (also, ahem, currency pickup done right) - not just a slog through the same story we already can play through in our sleep. PoE 2 won't fix this and is still years off, so please fix this some other way, now.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Good stuff. Next thing is to see positive changes after all these engagements.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Good to see Chris sticking with his plan to be more open. Some can see it as too little and too late. I still have respect for anybody that will put themselves in the hot seat to try and clarify things.

At the end of the day, the exiles love Wraeclast. We just want to see it be the best it can be.
yo wheres economic point of view? Zizaran have a lot of to say but mathil?
Hope GGG start to care more about casual players on his game and stop with the idea of deciding what is fun for many of us.
"
Antigegner wrote:
so many livestreams with popular streamers....to me it feels like Chris is a bit in panic-mode...

---

These are two of my favorite content providers and they usually are straight shooters. So, maybe we can get to the root of the real problems unlike Baeclast where the panel got steam rolled by Chris who rarely answered a question and switched the subject whenever he wanted.

Now that is assuming that Mathil and Ziz understand how most of the players actually play the game (and struggle even before the nerfs). And I hope they also push what Grimro mentioned about the "beautiful synergy" in 3.13 where the casuals and the power players fed each other exactly what they needed to have fun and be successful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info