3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

well...
"
Molko00 wrote:
Are you serious about being happy with this Patch? half the people are missing, there are 3 viable builds, nobody goes above map t10 without playing shitty meta or with a 3 mirror build
I have a solution for you GGG made a mini league for a week with Ritual and without the nerves of 3.14 and 3.15, you will get people and your MTX..

bit extreme yes it defo looks like they were trying to push a narative for builds which failed badly but my build is doing T16's with ease, spent about 2ex on it atm, its not meta, and i havnt even got all my propper gear locked in yet either my bow is trash and im still smashing content think you need a hug dude the leagues decent if you give it a chance and actually try to play rather thanc crying because u have to press more than 1 button to clear a screen,

only problem with the screen i can see atm GGG is the mana is still abit off, either its the skill costs, effecting it, or its the mana regen rate being adjusted but if that could get looked int and sorte dthings would be sweet
Fixed a bug where skills triggered by Mjölner or Cast on Death, and items that trigger a skill when equipped, could have a mana cost if used with items such as Voidbringers or Apep’s Rage.

No fun allowed :(
Is there a bug with Rog? I did "Reroll modifier values.." and instead of consuming Greater Order Artifact, it consumed Grand Artifact even though the craft showed me the first.
Order ostiary spectres seem to have an issue with multistrike where the subsequent repeat attacks from multistrike always miss, can this be looked into? It primarily affects their "heavy strike" but it looks like it might also affect their cleave.

They're such a neat looking spectre it's a shame they dont seem to work at all.
So, the QOL enchantment crafts for the flasks are 5 instilling... Any way to target farm these orbs? I have a total of 8 which is enough for a total of 1 flask. I was hoping for a lower price on this craft to be honest.

Maybe Instilling orbs should be available as a vendor purchase for the price of x glassblower's or whatever.
Last edited by smplx on Aug 17, 2021, 4:02:03 AM
The Rog Changes are fine!
The incoming crafts are marked now!
But the 300% Rarity Remnants are still in the Logbook Areas. Really?!
yeah... no. See you in 3.16. Hope you can fix this absolute mess you made.
"
bauermayers wrote:
yeah... no. See you in 3.16. Hope you can fix this absolute mess you made.

+1
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
First of, i dont expect GGG to read this since some streamers seem to be more important.
I get it they got a great reach, i still hope iam wrong and hope you also listen to the more regular player base (the biggest amount of your playerbase actually).

I actually loved the gaming being slower IF done well.
The problem is that you only made the player slower, worse and unfun, while the AI still got its full power and speed.
I hoped to get back at this league after those new patch notes, but no.
The biggest changes are ROG -_-

Some other small problems (pun intended):

1:
I was so happy with summon reaper coming to the game.
To bad the skill is still bad despite the buff.
The base damage is trash and its way to hard to buff it. It has almost zero support to actually doing something and that as a 1 minion to rule them all. What a joke GGG, did you even test the skill? I feel played and i feel like a beta tester for this skill. It is fine for me to test some things but this skill feels like its not tested in endgame.

2:
Item drops are worthless 95% of the time. You get so many items and the majority of them are still trash. You guys said you want to feel like the items you pick up having impact. Well i dont even want to pick them up because they are always trash. This is one of my biggest gripes with POE. In Last Epoch you have items with high tiers that you can only get trough drops which is amazing. The state of drops in POE is a shame, especially since you dont like auto pick up which i understand IF you actually have items worthy enough to pick up. Now i get RSI for picking up trash, which i stopped doing now, i even dont care about the chaos recipe anymore, its just to much trash items.

In POE even with an verystrict item filter i still get to many items that are trash.

3:
RSI.
Iam glad you guys tried to fix the 1,2,3,4,5 spamming.
However the new flask system with all those strange conditions (that half of the time are not even worth it) just kill it for me.
I still feel forced to spam my flasks, so i feel my RSI getting back again.
Iam lucky that this league is not fun so i quit early.
I like the expeditions btw. Just not the base systems of POE.
I actually do like that we are getting flask crafts at the bench! Thanks!

4:
I still bought two supporter packs this league which i regret now.
Anyways thanks for the fun that i had till Legion league. The game had many problems aswell back then dont get me wrong.
It baffles me that it only gets worst. Half of the time i dont even see what killed me and you killed 90% of the builds this league.

5:
Iam glad Diablo 2 Ressurected is coming since this league is dead.

6:
My wallet is finally going to be happy about me not playing POE anymore until things actually will change in big ways.
I have spend way to much money on this game which is fine in some regard for me since i played almost 3000 hours in a few years time.
I just regret the supporter packs in the last year but hey, i still hope this game is going to be better again one day.

In some regards you could really take notes from Last Epoch in my opinion. There you can actually see what mobs do to you Visually speaking and speed wise. POE should be more speedy i think but i hope it will diverse more into Last Epoch's direction. And heck Diablo 2 direction since that is way slower aswell and there you can also actually see what is happening.
Last edited by mastag on Aug 17, 2021, 4:58:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info