3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

Very nice!
are the monster that sniped us out of our screen so little? am pretty sure there was more..

you don't wan us to kill the mobs while they are out of our screen.. but can you clear off the all others who can do so? either range or damage of ranged unit really..
"
  • Added crafting bench recipes for adding a specific Enchantment to a Flask. There are recipes for all of the possible Enchantments obtained through Instilling Orbs. These recipes are unlocked alongside the Rank 3 Movement Speed crafting option in Oriath (and will already be unlocked for you if you have obtained the Rank 3 Movement Speed crafting option in that league).
  • Added a crafting bench recipe to remove Enchantments from an item. This recipe does not need to be unlocked and is always available.
  • Fixed a bug where filtering items in the Unique Stash Tab and Map Stash Tab could sometimes not work.

These are really appriciated.
Drop rate of logbooks is still a thing that needs to be solved.
Nice
so again changes at end of league. start testing your leagues before you release them. every league like that.
fk archnemesis.
Nice !
Bad Seed
"
Pog. If you people don't have any actual criticism to give then don't type. Quit crying you're grown ass men.

Lol another one that blindly follows the "Chris Wilson Church"!
Enjoy your league with the other 9 that still playing.
Please do not create casual game. Be yourself.

I didn't like the flask rework at the start, but now I'm just in awe of the ability to automate the flasks and use them only at the right time, rather than use a mindless piano flask.

The drop logbook seems to be quite adequate. Personally, I got three of them just last night.

Etc, etc...

Don't follow the whiners. People want buffs without even trying new opportunities. Nerfs are too overrated now.
May peace be with you, exile.
Thanks GGG for continuing to enact changes as promised in the Beaclast interview.

Just want to let you know that all of this is changing my attitude towards the game back to very positive.

Keep up the great work in communicating and listening to the community.
"
molotovjr wrote:
What about the bug with the filter? You guys told us that it was going to be fixed.

Elaborate (and quote me so I get a notification).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info