[3.15] General Cry Shield Master Berserker | Effortless Boss Killer | 📺 By Jaamon

Who am I ?
Hello,I’ve been playing PoE since the time when Act 3 Dominus was the last boss and there was also no loot filter.Those were the dark times :) After a couple of leagues passed with learning the game, i started creating my own builds.I always make solid boss killer builds which are also capable of farming high tier maps efficiently so you can farm good amount of currency.I make lots of builds and prepare video guides every league so check my youtube channel if you're interested.(YT name:Jaamon,link is in video section)

BUILD GUIDE & LINKS
I make lots of end game builds every league so check my channel if you want more solid builds.I make very detailed video guides that you won't find anywhere else :)

Youtube profile:My youtube channel/Jaamon

General Cry Shield Master Berserker Full build guide+Gameplay
(Video contains 30 minutes of gameplay with more than 20 boss kills including Sirus,Cortex,Uber elder and Maven Invitations)

My discord channel to discuss about PoE. You can also ask questions about my previous builds because i can't read comments all the time.Make sure you use the appropriate text channels.
https://discord.gg/GaVvd7znTH

Build summary
We are using the newly buffed Shield Charge and the new skill Shield Crush.(Introduced in 3.15 patch) Combining these with General's Cry let us summon Mirage warriors who use these skills instead of us.You can summon 5 warriors normally,later on get the helmet enchant with +1 warrior so you'll end up having 6 warriors total.
Because General's Cry requires corpses to summon the Mirage warriors, we are using Corpsewalker unique boots.

These boots are available at lvl 55 so if you want to level a new character for this build, i suggest you to play as Shield Crush/Charge(use that yourself) until level 55, then start playing as General's Cry once you get the boots.
I prepare video guides so all the details and POB link are in the video.

My Gear
Spoiler

Last bumped on Dec 8, 2021, 12:40:44 AM
reserved
Pog
A useful topic for friends who like to walk, I tried it. It has both tank and high attack power. I follow u on youtube, you have good contents!
wow looks amazing. can be my next build
English is not my native language.
This build is OP, easily doing all content, ty! :D
extremely fun and effective. thanks for the guide, video was very helpful. shredding t16s with ease at level 83 and love how you can do most map mods, even phys reflect if I don't shield charge around(using leap slam for those ones)

update: just did a8 sirus deathless. this build makes that fight trivial.
Last edited by SmokeBlunts on Sep 5, 2021, 6:31:41 PM
wish there was a more "starter" guide for it
id wanna try it but idk where to go on the tree without having the clusters and levels
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:
id wanna try it but idk where to go on the tree without having the clusters and levels

its pretty simple, pick any leveling skill you like. i was using mostly ground slam and earthshatter but its personal preference here...use whatever you like

just get all warcry nodes(instant warcry via Call to Arms keystone is a must) and as much health as possible by level 55 when you can equip the corpsewalker boots. get a cheap but decent armor shield, throw a tabula on and that will carry you pretty far. for ascendancies I went aspect of carnage->war bringer->crave the slaughter->rite of ruin.
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzB1GXkUHSw&ab_channel=oMySelf levelling pob has cheap clusters you can use until you can afford the endgame ones

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info