[Xbox] 3.15.1 Patch Notes

You need to fix the crash issue. This is getting ridiculous now….
5 crashes for 1 Hour. Its unplayeble
Why in the fuck did GGG not rollback this patch? How much more obvious can you make it that you don't QA anything you push out??
GGG PLEASE! The perfomance is atrocious. The crashes, rubber banding and ridiculous lag spikes are all over the place. What's going on?!
Game crashes every time you accept or reject trades
Im aware after years of poe my xbox wont play the same as most. The hot fix prevented my mobs from rendering, this actually fixed fps issues and i have been able to run content ive never thought of with ease. Can you have an option for invisable mobs? The hp bars are plenty, if possible a few mob rendering options would be nice on console. I felt as smooth as youtube streamers, i was doing delirious maps and spamming valdos rest with harbs.
"
Yuckyda Joint wrote:
Im aware after years of poe my xbox wont play the same as most. The hot fix prevented my mobs from rendering, this actually fixed fps issues and i have been able to run content ive never thought of with ease. Can you have an option for invisable mobs? The hp bars are plenty, if possible a few mob rendering options would be nice on console. I felt as smooth as youtube streamers, i was doing delirious maps and spamming valdos rest with harbs.
Try doing the feared or anything like that with invisible bosses...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info