Game is freezing a lot on PS4

Hi everybody,

Which systems are you playing on, Base or Pro?
Does this usually occur when you're opening a menu such as the Inventory or during gameplay?
Base ps4 it started happening directly after the patch mention by the other guy. Like 5 minutes after. I had played months before that without the issue. Getting close to quitting. It happens everywhere in menus in the middle of fights it doesnt seem to matter. It just totally freezes and if you wait long enough it will kick you to the main menu but you will also be dead smh. so once freeze happens i just close game as fast as possible.
Last edited by NygMe on Aug 5, 2021, 7:23:10 PM
Good morning !

I play on ps4 base, on the expedition league and I too have problems with freezing.

it happens anytime, quiet or in the middle of a fight. they last about 30-45 seconds before dropping back to the menu or crashing.

Good day to you !
Ps4 Base is crashes on literallyeverythingyour game has to offer it literraly crashes non stop all day no matter what I am doing. But after todays little band aid I am crashing in wves of three to 4 times every 30 minutes oonthe same map.. im sure something is wrong and I hope this helps.
I'm Playing on ps4 base too, and its crashing a lot!
I'm also getting lots of freezes into disconnects.
Playing on base PS4.
Tried 3 different gateways, London, Amsterdam and Frankfurt.
Freezes at random for anywhere between 5 and 30+ seconds, sometimes in menus, sometimes during gameplay, sometimes just standing doing nothing.

The most important piece of information I can give you is this, this NEVER (not even once) happened during Ultimatum league until patch 3.14.3 was released.
game is constantly crashing on ps5 also. While mapping, while staying in a town, while trading.
Insult to injury :/
I tried resetting my cashe and I'm still freezing multiple times a day. I do not want to reinstall, but if that's my only solution I might have to try. I love this game so much, but the bugs are incredibly frustrating.

I have this happen most of the time in my inventory, trade, or vender screens, but it also happens in a map although a less frequently than the others.
Last edited by GazingGoatz on Sep 13, 2021, 10:32:07 AM
Base ps4.

The fps drop and screen freezes happen both in gameplay and in towns or opening up inventories. One thing I noticed though :

In delve it's a lot better. Even with big pack sizes fps drop rarely happens but it still happens and freezes too. This problem is strongest in maps. Specially red tier maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info