Game is freezing a lot on PS4

Most of the time it's in menus, like going through stash or the new NPC's. But also happens frequently in maps.

It's happening anywhere from 5-10 times per day.

IT doesn't go into a bluescreen however, it's just a screen freeze and it's happening a lot.

It's getting really old. Like please
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2021, 12:04:33 AM
Hi,

We're looking into this issue.

Have you tried clearing your system cache or reinstalling the game? You can clear your systems cache by turning the console off and disconnecting the power for at least 30 seconds.
i'm having this disconnect problem too, and i already tried to reinstall and rebuild the ps4 database, and the problem still on
I cleared cache and rebuilt before the league started. I could try again I guess
Last edited by Anton__Chigur on Aug 3, 2021, 10:10:07 PM
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
I cleared cache and rebuilt before the league started. I could try again I guess

If this was done pre-patch then it's possible something in the league patch caused the issue so clearing or reinstalling will hopefully fix the problem.
well I deleted game, cleared cache, rebuilt database and reinstalled and the first map is froze again
this is happening to me too and like 15 times a day it was introduced in a patch before the league update im 100% sure of that. I have done everything mentioned here and it didnt fix it. Also people are complaining all day long in game about it happening to them also.
Every 30~60 minutes. Freezing too much. Got even one bluescreen after a while.

Playing on softcore with clear cache. This is an emergency patch.
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
I'm now on day 3 of regular crashes. It's not only locking / freezing the screen up, it is completely crashing my PS4 and require forced manual reboots.

Last night, in frustration, I deleted and reinstalled the game. This morning I played for 40 minutes before it froze again.
Same. It started three weeks ago with the release of patch 1.84. It got a little worse after patch 1.86. Tried to change gateway, rebuild database, reinstall the game - no changes. [PS4]
Last edited by Dmitry1989 on Aug 5, 2021, 1:28:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info