[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

Chose this build for my final one of the league - my feedback (I'd call myself a relative noob).

Pros:
- Very fun and visually cool
- unique item interactions make the build satisfying when online
- clear not the 'cleanest' as lack of heralds/explosions but still very easy clear
- the guide itself is excellent, well done
- multiple tiers of investment available (I would say I have medium investment, my Mjollnir corruption/Watcher's eye are not BIS but I have BIS most other items)
- The vortex, hextouch, Algor Mortis interaction is sooo cool

Cons:
- I found resistances quite hard to come by given all the required uniques. Your belt/rings need to be elite
- Because your defences and your damage both come from mana primarily, I'd often 'dump' my mana pool then get one shot. If I was a better player, it would not be an issue likely but I found on some bosses I'd get one shot frequently and it was frustrating
- levels are very important for the build, and the one shot issue above made levelling increasing frustrating (again - my fault most likely)

Overall this was a great innovative build using a cool new skill. It was a fun one to close the league with. Cheers.
What do you think of the new shield that has 3 white sockets that can support any active gem in the mainhand weapon?
Played this build at the very end of the last league and looking forward to playing it for real next league. Thoughts on how the changes affect the build? New updates? Etc.

Great build. Thanks for sharing.
Any thoughts on this build with new squire shield? 6L mjolner setups better?
So how is this build for 3.16? I am dying for trying it!
"
What do you think of the new shield that has 3 white sockets that can support any active gem in the mainhand weapon?

Hi,

I think the shield might be a good choice, although it will be more complicated to empty your mana pool. At least I would give it a try :)

I will not be able to play the build in 3.16, because I've decided to join a group found private league. Nevertheless I will add a short section for 3.16 in the next days.
How does this build look in 3.16?
Does this build work without manastorm? Wanting to try the squire instead.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I lost 5m DPS between last patch and this, (1K mana and 2K energy shield). Not to mention the locations of passives shifting really f-ed up my Glorious Vanity. Meh, skipping this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info