[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

very nice
Thank you for sharing such a nice build. I'm glad to have a character that can kill bosses now.

That being said, I am still dying randomly. It is very hard to pinpoint what kills me because sometimes I run through full t16 expeditions unharmed and sometimes I die instantly to t13 white mob packs.

My question is, is it possible to level this character 100 safely/sanely? It seems like there are a lot of map mods it cannot do safely.

I can see that it is extremely unsafe to do maps with Vulnerability or Ele Weakness curse. Basically these maps are almost guaranteed to kill you at least once and the boss may even be unkillable. Even one Physical conversion mod makes it really rippy.

I am happy with my damage output at this point but I geuss I need to invest more into defensive options? I'm at -12 Chaos resistance 2.5k life, 3.9k ES, 10.3k mana.

It was mentioned that 3k life is effective as 12k so 2.5k should be effective as 10k but like I said, I'm getting killed by trash mobs randomly.

Any ideas for a defensive upgrade?
https://pastebin.com/JEsjhNdk
I just spent, 50 ex, copying this build verbadum, resistances, clusters, even bought a dang bottled faith even, the same exact cinderswallow flask, i almost got a perfectly replicated watchers eye as well, had to settle for cancelling out lightning damage on wrath, kept lightning pen/clarity damage taken mana before life

I max rolled EVERY PIECE OF GEAR, including the mjorner with 100% lightning damage, after 10 hours of shopping, annointing, coloring, i go to do an elder map.

White mobs..not even dying *checks my mana and arcane cloak*

Arcane is up, mana is net 0 empty. White mobs are still freaking alive

Im like... ok... maybe its cause the onslaught was down, and the divergent onslaught support wasnt kicking in.

*double checks while hitting a rare enemy, if onslaught + arcane cloak is on, and mana is empty at 9.7k mana*
- using whispers of doom and not arcane cloak cause im not level 100 for my annoint -

A RARE MOB, IS STILL TRICKLING IN HP

so im like.... wtf

EVENTUALLY I MAKE IT TO THE ELDER. REALLY REALLY HOPING ITS JUST A MOB ISSUE, MAYBE THIS IS JUST A BOSS KILLER
*pops every flask*
*Spams arcane cloak first and foremost for that arcane cloak damage buff*
*uses vortex, with double level 21 ele weakness and conductivity gems and AWAKENED HEXTOUCH SUPPORT*
*Starts spinning with cyclone...the manabonds fall out of the sky*
The bosses hp is going down so slow....that this may have been the biggest waste of EX in my POE life. INCLUDING THE CRAPPY DOCTOR GAMBLE FAILS. The doctor gambles, i at least knew what i was going into. This? i wish... i could just warn others not to suffer the same fate.
Is there a Crit Version of this build?
Profemi - that PoB can't be right. I loaded it, it's a mess, from skills to stats to DPS.

Alydalstry -- you have to be doing something wrong. There's no way you can copy the OG build verbatim and have such poor damage.
Last edited by Avolantyr on Sep 14, 2021, 11:30:42 AM
Avonlantyr - Thanks for taking a look, you're right that I completely messed up the link that time.

Here is the working one : https://pastebin.com/hm5Q5eBp

Alydalstry - You're so much deeper into the investment than I am, I would expect it to work much better for you. Don't get me wrong, this build IS working for me and I am happy that I went for it (not more than 10ex in). I am doing t16 maps fairly well when they don't have any curse/phys conversion mods. A boss usually takes 2 Arcane cloaks for me to kill. I know my damage is lacking due to skill points (no second cluster) and having budget gear.

The one thing that really helped my survivability was the Glorious Vanity Doryani for Corrupted Soul. I think the best way for you to get that would be level up to 90 at least. For my damage, I'm pretty sure that 2 small jewels with Scintillating Idea made a huge difference. But I haven't looked at the POB numbers, just saying that from feeling.

You are using Prism Gaurdian and you have Zealotry? Doesnt this make your life pool really low? I think you want to have 3000 life.
If you drop zealotry and put your Wrath into Essence worm your life pool should be normal. Also your Ivory tower chest piece has "Chaos Damage is Taken from Mana before Life". Is it possible this is screwing defense up?

You don't have unwavering stance so what are you doing for stun immunity?

I am running this build on single curse setup and I gotta say that its working. I just want it to work even better and be more reliable defensively.
Avolantyr, I just realized... you aren't using Manastorm! I'm pretty sure it is mandatory for this build.
"
Alydalstry wrote:
I just spent, 50 ex, copying this build verbadum, resistances, clusters, even bought a dang bottled faith even, the same exact cinderswallow flask, i almost got a perfectly replicated watchers eye as well, had to settle for cancelling out lightning damage on wrath, kept lightning pen/clarity damage taken mana before life

I max rolled EVERY PIECE OF GEAR, including the mjorner with 100% lightning damage, after 10 hours of shopping, annointing, coloring, i go to do an elder map.

White mobs..not even dying *checks my mana and arcane cloak*

Arcane is up, mana is net 0 empty. White mobs are still freaking alive

Im like... ok... maybe its cause the onslaught was down, and the divergent onslaught support wasnt kicking in.

*double checks while hitting a rare enemy, if onslaught + arcane cloak is on, and mana is empty at 9.7k mana*
- using whispers of doom and not arcane cloak cause im not level 100 for my annoint -

A RARE MOB, IS STILL TRICKLING IN HP

so im like.... wtf

EVENTUALLY I MAKE IT TO THE ELDER. REALLY REALLY HOPING ITS JUST A MOB ISSUE, MAYBE THIS IS JUST A BOSS KILLER
*pops every flask*
*Spams arcane cloak first and foremost for that arcane cloak damage buff*
*uses vortex, with double level 21 ele weakness and conductivity gems and AWAKENED HEXTOUCH SUPPORT*
*Starts spinning with cyclone...the manabonds fall out of the sky*
The bosses hp is going down so slow....that this may have been the biggest waste of EX in my POE life. INCLUDING THE CRAPPY DOCTOR GAMBLE FAILS. The doctor gambles, i at least knew what i was going into. This? i wish... i could just warn others not to suffer the same fate.

Definitely something wrong, i can just hold right click through t16 packs and they usually die by the time i get out of them without spending mana. Only some mobs and rares need a bit of mana.

Probably an accuracy issue, I can't tell now because you've obviously changed your character but your current one has horrible accuracy. It also doesn't have enough APS for your CDR unless it's getting onslaught from somewhere I can't see but even with it, it's not enough without the support gem itself.

Your Algor mortis is not 100% rolled, you are missing 10% increased lightning damage taken. The lightning damage on mjolner barely does anything.

I lack the money and items that you have but I can do A8 Awakener easily.
"
Profemi wrote:
Avolantyr, I just realized... you aren't using Manastorm! I'm pretty sure it is mandatory for this build.

He might've been using it before so I'm pretty sure he's swap for an alternative version of the build.
Hey fellow Mjölner friends :)

so it seems like i got almost all the gear needed for the Build trying to
get now a Mjölner with Fortify on it struggling now fightning against Conquerers
above A4 maybe anyone here can help me out

my POB : https://pastebin.com/SaMBKpPb

I Appreciate any Tipps thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info