[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

I was thinking about my starter since they showcased Scourge league and was affraid I'm gonna end up again with totems starter but finally I found the build for me. Played trappers and miners few times but never played Eye of Winter before and it looks very fun to play.

Also it should be good for Scourge mechanic with freezes and clear. Cant wait to try it on on Friday.

Have one question. How does it look compared to phys Seismic/Exsan trapper damage wise? I played Seismic trap for abit but I did not liked the deleay from seisimic waves. It had great damage tho.
Last edited by Asag on Oct 20, 2021, 1:09:18 PM
I normally just like to play one build per league.
Is possible to league start this and build my way up to for end game content?
"
raz_raziel wrote:

Yes
How quickly can you kill guardians on this setup? Or syndicate?
Do you have a tree for lvl 90 Life ? It's probably not doable to switch to LL at lvl 80 on leaguestart. No way you have a Shav/Chayula by that time.
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
narutorage wrote:
Probably starting with this, looking forward for the PoB :)

hi Narutorage, everything (including leveling guide passive trees) are updated. Please have a look and let me know if anything is not clear.

Oh, thought you'd still update it, tyvm! :)
What are your thoughts on using
during league start it is less than 10c
Last edited by ShadowBlazinIce on Oct 21, 2021, 1:04:25 AM
Looks like a very well curated guide! Thank your for making it available!

I'm flip flopping between toxic rain raider, better clear, and your eye of winter miner, better bossing. And may actually end up doing both.

Slight thing, but in your leveling guide you have (Act 1 Row 11) link Onslaught Support with Stormblast Mines and Onslaught doesn't work with Mines (for the most part).

For an additional damage link some people use Chance to Poison Support (green) linked to Stormblast Mine until they get Trap and Mine Damage (Green) or Elemental Focus (Blue) in Act 2.

In case anyone is interested the following are some notes/reminders I made re leveling:

Caster regex for quickly searching vendors for appropriately colored 3 links and movement speed boots (h/t tytykiller)

b-b-g|b-g-b|g-b-b|g-g-b|g-b-g|b-g-g|b-b-b|runner

just copy it to put it in your copy buffer and you can paste into the vendor search box with CTRL+V (Windows).

Lvl 8 Wand Craft (do one of these after Brutus)

"Buzzing" 2 to (25-29) Lightning Damage

magic wand
topaz ring
orb of alteration

Lvl 14 Wand Craft (skip this recipe)

"Snapping" (1-4) to (40-45) Lightning Damage

magic wand
magic topaz ring
orb of alteration

Lvl 20 Wand Craft (do two of these before Vaal Oversoul)

"Crackling" (2-5) to (55-63) Lightning Damage

magic wand
rare topaz ring
orb of alteration

Note: These are all prefixes, which means the wand will have an open suffix. At lvl 12 if you have already unlocked a hideout you can go to your crafting bench and craft any needed resists on the wands. (Definitely consider this before taking on Gravicius and Piety in Act 3)

Best Wand bases for Vendor Recipe:

Driftwood Wand Lvl 1 (if you hang onto these as they are easy to alt spam and get +1 to Level of all Fire/Cold/Lightning Spell Skill Gems)*

Lvls 1-12 pretty much any of the bases are fine as the % increased spell damage implicits on all of them are low
Lvl 18 Quartz Wand is ideal (should start dropping or be available at vendors in lateish Act 2)
Lvl 45 Crystal Wand is ideal (should start dropping or be available at vendors in lateish Act 5)
Lvl 62 Opal Wand is ideal (should start drooping or be available at vendors in lateish Act 10)

Where ideal assumes that the wand has the sockets and links that you currently need.

*you probably won't have enough alterations to do this on your first character, but it might be useful for a re-roll/2nd character
Last edited by cirerrek on Oct 21, 2021, 2:59:07 AM
"
ZachOK wrote:
"
raz_raziel wrote:

Yes

Thanks for the info, picked this one as my build this league!

One more question is the POB in the miner leveling guide getting updated to 3.16? There is just the level 80 in 3.16, the passive progression is still in 3.15.
"
raz_raziel wrote:
"
ZachOK wrote:
"
raz_raziel wrote:

Yes

Thanks for the info, picked this one as my build this league!

One more question is the POB in the miner leveling guide getting updated to 3.16? There is just the level 80 in 3.16, the passive progression is still in 3.15.

Yes that’s missed from my side. All will be updated tonight.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info