[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

"
Moridin79 wrote:
So I haven't played mines since the old kb mines. Are miners these days a very high APM type build?

yes, indeed they are kind of 2 button playstyle. You have to throw (cast) mines, and then detonate them. Idea is to place as many as possible as a front loaded damage and detonate them in a sequence to get additional benefits from the passive tree and ascendancy. You can assign detonate skill to left-click on your mouse to reduce the 2-click setup or you can bind it to space bar for easier handling of the detonations.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Retraction wrote:
Hey Qosmoz,

Do you have any plans to update the leveling guide PoB? I think it is still made for a lightning ball miner.

I will also league-start this and I am very excited to see how it performs.

hi Retraction, build guide is completely updated with passive tree, gem links, and leveling guide etc. This is my current take, we'll need to play and experiment with it to finalize the build. I am going to start with this build on Friday and will keep it updated during the 1st weeks of the league.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
What are your thoughts on gravebind gloves using herald of ice?
Probably starting with this, looking forward for the PoB :)
"
MidgetLove wrote:
What are your thoughts on gravebind gloves using herald of ice?

i dont know how the interaction will work. We need to experiment and see what it does, but I assumed it was mostly for 2 people parties.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
narutorage wrote:
Probably starting with this, looking forward for the PoB :)

hi Narutorage, everything (including leveling guide passive trees) are updated. Please have a look and let me know if anything is not clear.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

hi Retraction, build guide is completely updated with passive tree, gem links, and leveling guide etc. This is my current take, we'll need to play and experiment with it to finalize the build. I am going to start with this build on Friday and will keep it updated during the 1st weeks of the league.

Thank you so so much! Will you be streaming at some point during the league? :)
But if it does work with mines...oh man will that be awesome :)
gonna start this one. did something very similar last league and it was great
Hey, I went into the Level 80 PoB looking for Act leveling tree dropdowns rather than having to load all 10 (Acts) individually, but I noticed they were all from 3.15

If it helps any, I have went into the Level 80 PoB and manually updated all the Act trees to 3.16 so they are all in one place. This is how I personally prefer to use it. https://pastebin.com/TRqtsVyx

I'll be trying this build out myself.

Some questions though;

Is it worth speccing into Crit so early?

Is it still worth grabbing Pyromaniac at first Lab since we can get Regen Mastery now? I know Shock/Ignite immune is nice but for early game that's not really a big problem especially with the (now) free Regen.

The tree appears to have lost the ability of preventing Mines from being damaged, this is now added to a Mastery. Would this not be worth taking?
Last edited by ZachOK on Oct 20, 2021, 1:10:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info