[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

"
Doughbuoy wrote:
Hey there! I was wondering if the +2 amulet is better than a ashes of the stars amulet, combined with divergent summon reaper for 50% decreased cooldown and making it a 2 second cooldown for the skill. I'm not familiar with this build because I haven't played it but I'm looking forward to and wanted to know your thoughts.

Ashes of the stars is really a good replacement for +2 amulet, I will relook into the pob, might be able to slot in another determination aura with ashes of the stars too, thanks for the suggestion =D.

"
Morále wrote:
having HUGE defense issues.
not having ES or spell suppression - you just get nuked by everything.

edit: i threw like 15ex at the build today and its feeling way better.

its really hard to find +level of gem on gear, even in trade league.
so im just trying to be as tanky as possible right now.

Indeed this build does not have very impressive defense, because it was made before the defense buff in scourge league, it relies on wall of minion with taunt and blind for defense. I will relook into the pob, might be able to slot in another determination aura with ashes of the stars.
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
Doughbuoy wrote:
Hey there! I was wondering if the +2 amulet is better than a ashes of the stars amulet, combined with divergent summon reaper for 50% decreased cooldown and making it a 2 second cooldown for the skill. I'm not familiar with this build because I haven't played it but I'm looking forward to and wanted to know your thoughts.

Ashes of the stars is really a good replacement for +2 amulet, I will relook into the pob, might be able to slot in another determination aura with ashes of the stars too, thanks for the suggestion =D.

"
Morále wrote:
having HUGE defense issues.
not having ES or spell suppression - you just get nuked by everything.

edit: i threw like 15ex at the build today and its feeling way better.

its really hard to find +level of gem on gear, even in trade league.
so im just trying to be as tanky as possible right now.

Indeed this build does not have very impressive defense, because it was made before the defense buff in scourge league, it relies on wall of minion with taunt and blind for defense. I will relook into the pob, might be able to slot in another determination aura with ashes of the stars.

finding a way to get more life regen would be cool i think.
im sitting at 5147 hp, with 70% phys reduction. it works wellish now.

one issue I found yesterday was on Baran - the guy would 1 shot my whole pack of minions around him, and resummoning my weapons was guaranteed death.

not sure how to get around that - my minions are as tanky as i think i can get them.

edit: i swapped out united in dream for a second cold iron point
- i think this would be good to start with if you cant afford a united in dream yet. the extra levels on reaper are pretty huge.

but it also opens up some mana reservation to let you fit in a banner, wich has boosted me up to 78% phys reduction.

the most notable downside is the clear speed - no poisons = you have to cut through shields first.

right now im just straight phys damage to boost bleeding as much as possible.

sitting at around 800k if the target isnt moving, going up a ton if they do move.
Last edited by Morále on Feb 21, 2022, 6:33:26 PM
Fun build for a noob like me. Not super fast through maps (yet at least) but I only just got to maps on the character and the reaper kinda one-shots bosses. Which is neat. Feels safe, relatively tanky. Think I got all damage nodes so will just put everything in health from now.
Can recommend.
I just started the league.
Dexterity is problem at early leveles, so feel free to pick dexterity nodes.
Reaper pretty strong and fairly tanky.
No problem so far at a10.
United in Dreams now 20-25c what you can buy until you got to maps. Ashes only a half ex. Cheap and good build.
So in 5 days I reached tier 16 maps.
So talk about the cons first:
Maven's cruciable is problem to do with 10 bosses for me. I have a medicore gear. My belt and the helmet is not a super good one, but the rest is fine.
Even with 80% phys rediction I got random oneshots so seems nothing can protect you beside the minions and your armour.
And the pros.
Bossing is good
Clearspeed isnt that bad for a guy who does chaos recipes
Uber Atziri done.
Guardians, Elderslayers, Elder no problem

If you could check my character: Things_R_Nerfed , I would be thankful for advices
Hey CB !

thoroughly enjoying the build, I was looking at unique armours to get a temporary 6l and saw https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Cloak_of_Tawm%27r_Isley Do you think that's a good one ? Or does making you stop to raise magic weapon just slow down the clear speed ?

ty :)
"
PsyCows wrote:
Hey CB !

thoroughly enjoying the build, I was looking at unique armours to get a temporary 6l and saw https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Cloak_of_Tawm%27r_Isley Do you think that's a good one ? Or does making you stop to raise magic weapon just slow down the clear speed ?

Cloak of Tawm'r Isley is alright, I dont think it will slow down the clear speed at all, just that you need a specific filter for it and the screen could be covered by magic weapons if you do super juiced map.
"
Nyisz wrote:
So in 5 days I reached tier 16 maps.
So talk about the cons first:
Maven's cruciable is problem to do with 10 bosses for me. I have a medicore gear. My belt and the helmet is not a super good one, but the rest is fine.
Even with 80% phys rediction I got random oneshots so seems nothing can protect you beside the minions and your armour.
And the pros.
Bossing is good
Clearspeed isnt that bad for a guy who does chaos recipes
Uber Atziri done.
Guardians, Elderslayers, Elder no problem

If you could check my character: Things_R_Nerfed , I would be thankful for advices

It might be due to chaos damage, shock or curses lower your resistance below cap, you dont have mitigation against those based on your current gear.
"
PsyCows wrote:
Hey CB !

Don't you lose lots of armour when using this cloak? It has only engery shield. Isn't armour the way to go?

@cheapbunny
I imported the new pob and it gives a warning that the dex requirement is not met. Is that right?

Thx
Last edited by Beliyah on Mar 16, 2022, 6:30:38 AM
"
Beliyah wrote:
"
PsyCows wrote:
Hey CB !

Don't you lose lots of armour when using this cloak? It has only engery shield. Isn't armour the way to go?

@cheapbunny
I imported the new pob and it gives a warning that the dex requirement is not met. Is that right?

Thx

I think he uses Cloak of Tawm'r Isley for early game instead of rare chest.

Yes, I didn't check the attribute requirement when I replace +2 rare amulet with Ashes of Stars, I have fixed it in latest POB.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Mar 16, 2022, 9:46:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info